Will

(Play song while reading chapter. Make sure to wait until the song started)
Three weeks later

I went down to the basement with some Oreos, and some waters. They were playing truths. They invited me to play. I sat down, and Lucas explained the rules" so, you get one pass the entire game, so choose wisely. As we played, Mike said he had an idea. He left for a few minutes, but came back. With my book, my sketchbook and my deepest secrets. I gasped, and ran as he started reading from it. The more I thought about it, the sadder I got. Finally, I told mom and dad I loved them, then Nancy and holly. Finally, I left a note for Mike, that told him I loved him, even though I was mad. I borrowed mikes bike.

Will's POV
As soon as Mike started reading, I grabbed it, and followed y/n. She got on mike's bike, and peddled to the cliff. I realized what she was doing. She stood on the edge, ready to jump. And I wasn't going to let her.

Y/n pov
I was just about to jump, when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned back, and I saw will. Suddenly, he kissed me, and said, quietly, "please don't leave me." I said, " I never will" and kissed him back.
We biked back to my house, and he said to me," I'm going with you. I need to tell Mike. Then, I'm going to take everything that ever hurt you, and throw it away, or kill it." Ok, I thought. Please do." We walked to mike's room, and while he told him, I got a jittery feeling inside. I realized that I truly loved will. And I would never let him go. Period.