What an adorable moron (Judar x reader)

No one's P.O.V.

It was a warm, sunny day in the Kou Empire. There lived a dark magi named Judar and a maid named (y/n). (Y/n) was working for Judar for quite sometime. It Wasn't long before Judar started to notice something about her. Something.. inhumane.... He saw blood on her hands and smiled. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" He asked. "U-um... no.. where?" She answered nervously. "Uh huh sure. The black rukh is telling me that you're being consumed by hatred. Is that true?",He continued. The woman went silent for a moment. Her face grew with hatred for whatever happened to her in the passed.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I just killed the person who killed my brother.(sorry if this isn't what you'd expect, but just go with it kay?) I'm satisfied of what I have done. After the talk with Judar,I went into the bathroom and washed up. I hid the knife that I had in my pocket, somewhere safe. I went into Lord Judar's room and cleaned his room. For A second, I heard footsteps from far away. I turned around and saw the Lord exhausted. "my Lord, you came back so soon?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm just really bored. Hey, so why did you have that knife in that pocket of yours?" He asked as he say down on the bed in front of me.

"I have my own reasons and plus, why would the Lord want to know where his head maid had been doing?" I fired back. He pulled my collar and I was immediately all up in his face. My face was bright red. "M-my Lord... what on earth do you think your-" I was cut off by his lips. I slowly kissed back and felt his tongue trying to enter my lips. I allowed him to enter, but then I felt warm feeling in my chest and there were strong arms holding my waist.

I wrapped my seems around his neck, as the kiss deepened. After some time, we broke the kiss and there was a string of saliva coming from our tongues. "Your not that bad of A kisser, are you (y/n)?"He asked and I blushed. "I-I honestly have no idea of what you're talking about?!" I shouted. He chuckled," you're just too cute aren't ya, (y/n)?" He taunted.

Judar's P.O.V.

"You're just too cute aren't ya,(y/n)?" I taunted. A few seconds later her face turned bright red. "S-SHUT UP!!",she exclaimed and pushed me away. "Cmon, can't I have a little bit of fun every once in a while?" I asked. "N-no, if course not. I am your maid, not your prostitute!" She yelled. "Fine then, I guess I'd better go now. The black rukh is calling for me." I sighed, then left.