The Tsundere who stole my heart (Aladdin x fem bandit reader)

There once was A kid named Aladdin and his friends Alibaba and Morgiana. They were stumbling across a formidable foe named, (y/n). (Y/n) stole something very precious from Aladdin.

That very thing that was oh so precious to Aladdin was his heart. Although (y/n) didn't want to admit it, ever since they had first met, it was as if fate tied their strings together. Whenever this happened, (y/n) didn't know what the feelings inside of her tiny, dark heart felt. It wasn't easy for her to stomach down. However, Aladdin felt the same way, buy he's just a childish pervert. How could a childish pervert, like himself, be capable of loving someone though.

But Ahh, young love. Anyways, a few days after this happened, Aladdin decided to find (y/n) and tell her how he felt. It took some time before he could finally find her. He found her at a market, stealing food without the owner of the vendor noticing. Deep down in Aladdin's little heart, he felt a little bit nervous.

(Y/n) sensed something strong, the rukh around her were chirping and coming from every direction. She turned around and saw Aladdin facing her. "H-how... HOW DID YOU FIND ME, YOU FREAK?!", she exclaimed. Aladdin was startled at first, buy got up on his feet, when crouching right next to her. "I-i... Wanted to tell you something very important....", he paused for a second.

"Promise not to freak out or anything?" He continued. "I promise, and please don't startle me again." Said (y/n) in a stern tone. "Alright then.... I...... I-i... I LIKE YOU (Y/N)."  Aladdin said beaming and turning his face beet red. A few seconds later, (y/n)'s face also started blushing. "I like you too, you big dummy." She grumbled.

The end....

Hey guys, sorry for the really really late update. I just had a few hiccups writing this, and I hope you forgive me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and happy Valentine's day!