My Dorky Waifuu (jafar x reader)

It's been 4 years since jafar and I have been married. Now, we've both working inside the palace, in which King Sinbad just sits around doing absolutely nothing! Jafar and I had our first child and expecting another. I overwork myself, but jafar worries that something might happen to me or the baby if anything bad happens.

Well, first off, I'm a metal vessel user, and second, I don't really need my husband to worry about me THAT much. I was looking for some important papers/documents, but THERE MISSING??!!! "AHHHHHHHHH", I screamed and looked through everything, then all of a sudden I heard the door slam open. "WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE'S THE FIRE, WHAT'S THE THREAT??!!", yelled my knight in cloths. "I think I lost an important papers, and the baby is kidding, so... HELP ME RIGHT NOW?!!!", I yelled.

Hours later, we finally found them, and the baby is still kicking, which hurts a little every now and then. It took hours, and we finally found those important papers, actually, my husband did. He just found them lying in my desk drawer.

With A sigh of relief, we finished cleaning up my office, and left for the day.

The end

Sorry for the really late update,I just forgot about it and started working on a new passion. A new Haikyuu fanfic. I'm really sorry for the short chapter, but in the end, (y/n) have birth to a handsome baby boy, or a beautiful baby girl. Which ever you guys choose.