02;

Chapter  Two :

---

Hyungwon

I feel uncomfortable on how Minhyuk looking at me. Like he was throwing anything on me. Were having dinner with our fellow housemates here in house. We are living with our blockmates in college near in our house, there is Minhyuk the loudest and most annoying guy here. Sitting next to him is Kihyun, incharge of cooking and acts like who is older to all of us. Im sitting next to Wonho who is sitting next to Changkyun, the opposite one of Minhyuk, he is rarely speaking and making observing to anyone here but when it comes when he speaks he has that better content than to Minhyuk who only whines sometimes. Sitting on the side of table like he was the head of our family here is Jooheon, the one who can understand Minhyuk, well Minhyuk is kinda mess guy who likes to mess all of us so he was really popular, he might look scary but he is really modest guy I ever met.

"I feel something happen when we are all gone?" Minhyuk nosing around again. I dont know how to react because I felt guilty. Yes they maybe not know, and I will never let them know what is really happening between me and Wonho. Because swear to God he will be freaking sticking his business to us and makes us feel so embarrass.

"Can you just shut the fuck up Minhyuk?" Kihyun spilled tea on him. Minhyuk just rolled his eyes. I glance to Wonho to look at his reaction but he was deadly acting like nothing happen, I never surprise because he was so good on that.

"Where did you two go? You didnt join us earlier in morning?" Jooheon just ask suddenly so curious.

Im busy eating my dinner and about to stop to answer him..

"My girlfriend just came today after her one week vacation on her hometown" he said calmly. I just nod at his answer.

"Ooohh!!" Minhyuk just react. "So you guys did that thing here?" I almost spit my food from my mouth but instead I choke myself a little.

After he stated that he get a head slap from Kihyun.

"Why so nosy?" Kihyun irritated murmur at him.

"Fck what was that slap?!! Im just being so honest here, like they are not being together for weeks its really normal that they are longing to each other touch" I just sighed. That makes me anxious.

Changkyun surprisingly laughed.

"What a normal mess in dinner, excuse myself" he wipes table napkin to his mouth before he stormed off to their room.

"Same im done" Jooheon just walked next to Changkyun and entering to their room too.

We just looking to each other with shaking heads. Like he said. Its really normal for all of us.

"Because you are so noisy, you are now in charge to wash all the dishes" Kihyun command Minhyuk. I can see how he was so mad.

"What?? Thats not fair" I can only let a little laughed.

"Hey Hyungwon you should help me" he said while pouting his lips. He was using that old tactic. I can only shake my head as an answer.

"How about you Wonho?"

"No, I have to prepare for school tomorrow, first day of semester so Ill go" he stand up and give me a signal to come next to him.