20;

Chapter Twenty :

Hyungwon

Its kinda relief that Minhyuk was cool about the situation. I am expecting that he was going to act off and getting mad or what but he was just..

"Yeah its good to know that you guys made up"

I know its weird and its bothering me that he was acting fine. But days later on. We are not the same self again.

"So you're with Wonho??" base on his tone he wasn't just asking me but he is accusing me literally.

"Yeah but  with Changkyun too. We buy some supplies here" assuring him that I am not alone with him. But he just blankly stare at me.

"Okay? And you really don't told me?"

"Minhyuk. I swear it was nothing okay? I didn't text or call you because I know you were still in your class"

He is acting like this. He always asked whenever I have a chance to be with Wonho, he always suspect me something.

He might telling me it straight. I know it.

"Minhyuk, we already done talk about this right that Wonho and--"

"Nah, I'm already sleepy"

Then in the end he'll just avoid it. He always like that, whenever I tried to open up to him. He goes straight to shut me off.

"He is acting jealous" Wonho being so straightforward. We were eating our ice cream in front of the fridge in the kitchen.

I didn't know that he was also here and I saw him sneaking in the fridge so I join him.

"He's been acting weird also since he came back" I said disbelieving.

"Is he threatened?" he said and I know he was just so sarcastic but its kinda off to hear.

"Wonho??" he shook his head while smiling.

"I know my place. I'm just.. you know joking" I shook my head also.

"Its not even funny"

He smack my shoulder a little one. "Nah, if you guys talk tomorrow, it will be okay or you want me to talk to him. That we are just friends only"

"Minhyuk is still avoiding you even he knew we were okay" I sighed.

"I am still regretting those decisions I made in the past" he said, while his eyes focusing in the night view.

"So don't do anything that you can regret someday" he added as he patted me before he head in first. He left me here wondering and confuse.

I actually didn't know to myself too.

---

Its morning again and didnt yet open my eyes, I felt something on my neck and realising it was Minhyuk's lips brushing against my skin.

"Minhyuk??"

"Morning" he said oddly. I open my eyes and saw his face first.