-chapter 1 ➵ beginning-

Yejin's POV

"Aw! Yejin!"

"Sorry, Jay!" I laughed and ran out of the cafeteria, covering my butt with my sling bag. "Can you stop touching our butts, please?!" Jay screamed from inside the cafeteria.

"No can do, Mr. Min!" I shouted back and I ended up in the garden. I tried catching my breath while laughing because Jay's face when I touched his butt was so priceless!

Anyway, I'm Jeon Yejin. 17 years of age and known as the pervert of Myeondo High School. Guess why.

Simple. I have three boy bestfriends who are also plain perverts but they said I'm the worst. One, I touch butts, either boy or girl. Someone says something innocent, I'll think it the other way around.

When I'm in the mood, I oftentimes touch my girl classmates' chests and run off. And take note, I don't touch the little sausages the boys have between their legs. I mean.. they're not big.

When Jay, Teyong and Jewin leave their notebooks unattended, I draw things inside and they ended up strangling me.

"Yejin!" I looked to my left to see Kira running towards me. "You messed with Jay today again, didn't you?" She pursed her lips and folded her arms. "Not my fault!"

"Just why the hell are your hands so itchy? You literally touch and do anything that's kinda sexual." I chuckled. "Well, I don't do that thing, you know."

Yes, I might touch butts, chests, and et cetera, but I've never kissed a guy nor did anything with one. I still respect myself. All those touching is just for fun. "I know you, Yejin."

"Then, thanks." Kira pointed at the cafeteria. "Wanna head back? You don't wanna be on the same table as Jay and the others, right?" She laughed. "Yeah." I replied and we walked back inside the cafeteria.

Kira guided me to their table and Maeyoung waved her hand at me when she saw me. "Yejin! I saw what you did earlier." She said so I placed my index finger on my lips. "Keep it low."

"Ew, Yejin, you're so-" Yan-ne gave me a frustrated look. I just laughed and sat beside Younghee. There's five of us in our group. Any questions?

And yeah, I have two group of friends. The one with Teyong, Jay and Jewin and these girls, Maeyoung, Kira, Yan-ne and Younghee. They're also dirty-minded, quite like me.

They call me the fucking mommy of the group even though I'm the youngest, and Yan-ne is the oldest. Thankfully, Maeyoung and Kira are the only ones who call me that.

"Mi," Maeyoung called me. That was the shortcut to 'mommy'. "Do you have your lunch yet? My treat." She smiled and pouted. I pinched her cheek. "Alright. Spaghetti would do." I said and she stood up to go to the counter.

"Yejin!" I heard Jay's voice from behind. I was going to hide under the table when he grabbed my arm. "No, Missy." I looked at him and gave him my calm glare. He then grinned and let go of me.

So, basically, every boy in our homeroom is scared of me. They respect me because by the time I get mad, they're all gonna find theirselves walking to the afterlife. Only the girls aren't scared of me.

For short, I am intimidating.

"Just don't do that again." Jay said whole giving me a look. I chuckled. "No promises." Younghee laughed beside me and pushed Jay away. "Shoo. No skeletons allowed." I heard Younghee say.

Maeyoung came back with my lunch and all they did was wait for me to finish. Since I was a fast eater, I finished just in time when the bell rang.

Younghee and I are in Class III-A, while Kira, Maeyoung and Yan-ne are in Section B. "See you guys at dismissal!" Kira waved goodbye and dragged Maeyoung and Yan-ne with her.

We walked to our room, not too far from the other three, and went inside. Teyong, Jay and Jewin are my classmates, so there's no chances of survival for me.

Teyong and I sit beside each other, and he was such a kill joy. Younghee is in the front, since she was a short lad. I felt something poke my temple and land on my lap.

It was a paper plane. Instead of crumpling it, I threw it back at Jay. "I'm tired of your bullshit today, Jay. Don't come at me." He threw me a disgusted look. "As if I'd cum on you."

I grabbed Teyong's bag and attempted it on throwing at Jay when our teacher went inside the room. I returned Teyongs' bag and he was throwing me a poker look.

Me, Jay and Jewin can read his poker expressions so right now, it was saying, 'really?-my-bag?'. I grinned at him and looked in front, our teacher starting to discuss.

•••

When classes were dismissed at exactly 4:00, I put my things inside my bag and left the room. I passed by Jewin, so I smacked his ass and walked away without saying anything.

Me and my girl friends don't meet up after classes (except for Kira and Yan-ne, since they're that close), so I went straight to a club.

My friends doesn't know about this, neither the boys. I just go there when I'm feeling stressed or I want to let my mind lose.

The club has the same guard and I was a regular, so he let me in. Every crew in the club knew me. I greeted Felix in the bar's counter and went to the comfort room to change.

I was like a VIP.. and they treat me like I am. I changed into a jet black dress and applied red lipstick on my lips. Satisfied with my look, I shoved my uniform in my bag and zipped it shut.

"Kevin!" I shouted while making my way to the second floor. When I reached the second floor, I saw him boredly sitting on a round chair. "What now, Yejin?"

I grinned at him. "You know.. the key." I said and winked. He took a key from his pocket and tossed it at me. "Thankies!" I said before opening VIP Room 1.

Yeah, so basically, I'm a VIP.

I threw my bag on the bed and sat on it to wear my stilettos. I raised my head when I heard Lucas' voice. "Yow, Yejin!" I waved my hand. "Hello, Lucas!"

He laughed loudly. "Jackson's gonna get the music up in fifteen minutes. Hurry up!" He said before leaving my room, his laughing voice booming in the club.

I've been in the club many times, but I never hooked up with boys. I just flirt with them, then leave like nothing happened. I heard Lucas and Jackson's 'whoop! whoop!' downstairs.

I smiled to myself while standing up.

The party is just about to start.

•••