I couldn't breathe properly.

Still in a daze, I walk towards my chair with a shocked expression. Before reaching there though, I bump into someone around my height with strawberry-blonde hair, periwinkle eyes and adorable dimples. We both fall on the floor groaning.

"Ugh...sorry! I'm very very very sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me these days..." I apologize.

"It's fine." He said as he stands up and brings out a hand to help me up. I gladly take it. "What's your name?"

"Sophie Foster, you?" His eyes filled with realization, and looked at his dorm assignment.

"Oh! I'm your roommate. Dex Dizznee." He said with a small blush appearing on his cheeks. I ignored them. Maybe it was because of the heat.

"Really? Good, I can bring you to our other roommates!" I exclaimed as I pulled him through the crowd.

Where's my seat again? Ughhh...stupid sense of direction!

"Yo Foster!" I heard Keefe call out.

I turn towards his voice, pulling Dex with me.

"Guys, this is Dex Dizznee. Dex, these are our roommates! Keefe Sencen, Fitz Vacker, and Tam Song." I cheerfully introduce.

Before Dex could respond, I heard a high pitched wheezy laugh from behind us.

"Oh my GOD, Keefe Sencen is that you? Why are you hanging out with these weirdos?"

I turned back and saw an extremely tall girl with a beanpole body, frizzy, curly brown hair and blue eyes. She looked like one of those typical "cheerleaders" back in high school. Her face was covered with very thick makeup and she was wearing a revealing pink crop top, a white mini skirt that says "I'M CUTE" and a 7 inch pink heels.

Blech

Keefe growled and stood up. "Why are you here, Stina? I though I told you not to follow me."

Stina scoffed. "Who said I was following you?"

"Well, you seem to follow me everywhere. Just last week I saw you at Starbucks which is, in fact, very far from your house."

"Same old, same old, Keefe, always assuming things. Oh! And who do we have here?" Stina said directing her glare towards me.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Keefe said, calling Stina's attention.

She waved him off and continued staring at me, at this point, I was getting very conscious of my plain white t-shirt, black leggings and rubber shoes. "Wow Keefe, already hitting on a girl on the first day. By the way, her fashion sense is so ew. I expected more from you." She said to Keefe who was ready to punch her artificial face. But before Keefe could punch her, I cut him off by saying:

"Well, Stina dear, sorry to burst your bubble but Keefe's not hitting on me. Not that I know of, but since you know that, why did you come here in the first place, Hm? And by the way, that outfit you're wearing? Does not suit your personality. Maybe you should've gotten a mini skirt that says "I'm bitchy"." I retorted.

Stina's face went from skin color to crimson red from anger. Gotcha.

She walked towards me and leaned down to my height and whispered.

"I'm gonna make your life a living hell, bitch."

👋👋👋
Hi!
I am utterly sorry for not updating in a long time! It's actually exams and I'm dying to write more chapters. And for KOTLC fans, I'm very sorry for making Stina the "bad girl" here. I just couldn't find a replacement! Hope you forgive me!

Vote and comment!

LOL