7

Recap:

"Can I ask a favour from you?" He asks.

I nod and sit on his bed, "So what is this favour the all mighty Keefe Sencen wants?"

"Let's play a game, Sophie."

°•○°•○°•○°○•°•○

Keefe's pov:

"Huh?" She replied with a confused face.

I can feel it again. That rumbling nervousness in my gut.

The last time I felt this was when my parents called me down from my bedroom back home to tell me that they're getting a divorce.

That was 10 years ago.

I exhaled, "I've been giving this some thought lately."

She quirked her perfect eyebrows.

I continued, "And I was thinking of a way to tell you this in a Keefe-Sencen-type of way but- okay I'm going to get to the point. This is going to sound really cringy so please don't laugh at me."

Her face still showed confusion but nevertheless, she nodded.

I gave a deep exhale. I put on a smile and pointed finger guns at her.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I heard you like playing games, so here's a game for you."

I continue, looking at her beautiful eyes the whole time. She had a weirded out look on her face.

I sigh and put a hand through my blond bush of a hair. "I give up. I'm just going to be straightforward." I groaned.

"Okay?"

"I've thought it over. And I was hoping if you and I would make a deal."

Sophie nods slowly, "Uh huuuh." She says.

"Just hear me out okay?"

She crosses her arms huffs, "Go on."

"So..." I start, "These past few days, Stina has been following me like crazy. She actually followed me to my house last week and that was hella creepy."

"Okay," she deadpans, "And what does that have to do with me?"

This is it. Better now, before she gets hurt.

"Every time I hang out with a girl. Stina always finds a way to hurt her." I tell her.

"So?" She retorts.

"What I'm proposing, is that you um...."

She rubs her forehead and slumps back unto the bed, her golden blonde hair messily spread out on my bed.

"Spill it out already." She singsongs.

I rub my neck, "That's the thing, this thing I'm proposing can't just be spilled out like its not-"

She breathes out a sigh, "Just shut up. Just shut up and tell me, Keefe."

I groan because this girl is just so stubborn and doesn't understand how serious I'm being.

But hey, stubborn girls are the most attractive. (A/N 😶😮)

I sigh, "Then if you want me to be that straight to the point. I guess I'll tell you then."

"Finally." She says, "Let's just get this over with."

My heart's beating so fast. Honestly, I didn't think this would be so difficult to say.