Chapter 3

💛 Neil POV

"So Neil, how was the movie?" My Dad asked while I looked out of the car window. It was dark, with only the slight reflection me casting down on it.

I still was pissed at him for taking custody of me without my consent. "Oh. It was um.. fine." I muttered, not wanting to spark up an ArgueMent.

"That's Good Neil." He paused slightly, sighing. "That's..good."

After max accidently held my hand, confusion soaked me. I was straight, how could I have gotten that flusterd? Or blushed? And how the hell do I not know this!?

I facepalmed, my frustration getting the best of me. This was total and absolute bullshit.

"You okay? You seem frustrated." He asked again, this time glancing from the road, to me. Thankfully his focus went back to the road a second later.

no shit Sherlock. "Yeah, Dad I'm fine okay? The movie was fine, I'm fine." I said in a tone that meant this conversation was donzos.

~~

The light from my phone was the only sort of light I had, as I held it about my face. My room was dark, considering it was about 11.

I clicked off some stupid game and went to my messaging app.

Nikki.. Harrison.. Nerris.. max.

I clicked on Nikki's contact, hoping to avoid max at the moment. She would probably distract me.

I Message > Nikkolet Fowler.

Neil: are you awake?

Nik: yah

Neil: can I talk to you about something?

Nik: yes

Neil: I'm just.. weirded out?? Bout the whole max thing

Nik: oh yeah lol. I dared him to do it, sense ya know, he's gay.

Neil: oh fuck sorry

She dared him to do It? And he actually went through with it? I felt a blush creep on my face and slapped myself. No. Nopedz nope nope. NO. I cant be gay. You know how many probables that would strike? God..

max is adorable.

god fucking dam it.