Chapter 17

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the late upload. I have been travelling with my family and didn't really get the time to write at all.

So anyways I would love to know what are you guys' dream vacation spot.

Let me know

Athena's POV

Opening my eyes, I was hit by the bright light coming from the window. I was about to turn when I felt something heavy on my stomach. I then remembered that Max was sleeping with me and we were in his parents' house.

Turning my head, I saw him sleeping peacefully. How can someone look so handsome? Max has been such a great guy till now and well I first I thought that he was arrogant but as I got to know him a little more, he is a nice guy.

He suddenly stirred a little bit making me freeze in place

He suddenly stirred a little bit making me freeze in place. Man I must be looking like a creep. Thankfully he didn't wake up, I sighed in relief. It frustrates me that this man sleeping in front of me with his heavy arm resting on my stomach, has made me feel some new types of ways since the little time that we have spent together. He radiates confidence and that truly makes me respect him.

"Are you done staring at me," he suddenly said with his eyes still closed. I gaped as I realized that he was awake the entire time. "I was not," I said as I pushed his arms off of me but he didn't even flinch. "Are you sure about that," he said as he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Can you just let me go," I said and he looked at me with a smirk.
With a swift movement, he was now hovering me. My eyes widened at our current position as I was shocked by his actions.

Taking in every details of his face, I trailed my eyes till his lips. Why do I have this stop urge to pull him and kiss me right now? What is wrong with me? Soon my thoughts were interrupted by his lips meeting me. As soon as his lips met mine, I couldn't think of anything but that this was the best kiss of my life. I mean he is the only guy I truly kissed. My heart is pounding against my chest.

Suddenly, I heard the door of the room close making me push him away. "Who was that," I asked him as I catch my breath. "Megan," he said making me frown. That's when I realized that he kissed me because Megan came. How stupid of me? Here I was, thinking that he was kissing me because he wanted to. Why would I even think that he has feelings for me? I'm so dumb. The way out of this is to stay away from him. But wait as long we are at his parents' house, it's impossible. I can't risk Lucy thinking that there is something wrong between us.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when he started talking. "You seem really lost in your thoughts. What made you frown like that," he said as he was still hovering me. "Nothing. Can you just get on the side," I said as I tried to push him but well that man is too fucking strong and stubborn.

He then looked at me as he smirked. Oh that's doesn't seem good. He then suddenly started to tickle me. Oh no I'm a very ticklish person. I couldn't stop laughing as he tickled me. I heard him chuckled at my state. "Max stoooop," I screamed out but he just laughed and continued.

"Aww look how cute you guys are," someone said catching both our attention. When we looked at the door, we saw Lucy standing at the door with a big smile on her face. "I should have locked the door earlier," I heard Max whisper to himself but I ended up hearing him. I giggled at his thoughts. What! No Athena get a grip of yourself. He might get the wrong idea.

Max finally scooped over, allowing me to sit. "Good morning Lucy," I said to the lovely lady in front of me. I feel like her and my mom will get along nicely. "Good morning Athena. Good morning honey," she said to me and Max as she came in and sat at the edge of the bed. "Good morning mama," Max said in his raspy voice. Dude why do I find everything about this man attractive?

As I sat there and was having a nice little conversation with Lucy, Max went to use the bathroom. "So Athena, we'll wait for you to com downstairs for breakfast," she said as she got up from the bed. I nodded and watched as she walked out of the room.

I was now alone in the room while Max was in the bathroom. I was trying to keep myself busy when I suddenly had a strong urge to pee. I tried to hold it in but that's difficult when you have a small bladder like mine. I got out of bed and went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Max are you done yet," I asked as I knocked on the door. "Yes little dove. Give me 5 minutes," he said. "Just come out. I neeeeeeed to pee," I groaned as I leaned against the door. I heard some fumbling before he finally opened the door.

As he opened the bathroom door, a wave of streamed emerged from inside. Max then walked out with his hair wet. The water slowly descended on his face and traveled down to his neck. As my gaze traveled down to his bare chest, displaying his perfectly sculpted body and his rock hard abs. He just had a towel tied loosely around waist, showing off his V-line. Oh Lord how can someone have such a defined body. I hope that I'm not drooling.

"Didn't you want to pee, little dove," he said with a smirk, pulling me out of my reverie. I couldn't help the embarrassment playing on my face. I quickly walked past him and closed the bathroom door behind me. Oh boy, what in the world just happened? I just wished the ground cracked open and swallowed me right this moment.

As I sat on the toilet peeing, I started thinking how my life has changed the past few days. Caging myself from Max has proven to be very difficult so far as I have already developed feelings for the man. Everytime he kissed me, it's like the dying fire inside of me comes back to life. When he stops, I can't help but wanting more. "I need to get a hold of myself. I'm doing this for Eros and I'll also never see Max ever again once the contract is done. I need to be strong," I whispered to myself as I put my head in my hands.

I sighed as I was now brushing my teeth. "Yea I have feelings for him but I'm not in love with him right, nooooooo I'm not," I said trying to convince myself. "Definitely not in love. I'm pathetic. Of course I'm not in love with Max. It's been only a few days," I mumbled to myself. Oh God, I'm absolutely fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful people.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did make sure to vote to let me know.

Also guys, I would be so happy if you shared your opinion about the chapters.

Don't be just a silent reader. I love talking to you guys. So I would be thrilled if you comment on my chapters.

-Love Mokshda