Chapter Three

Hey guys, I know that I haven't updated in a while, but here is another chapter. Thank you all for reading.

Zara's Pov

I look around at the wolves.

'I don't want to pick one and then the rest be mad at me for not picking them. What do I do?'

"I-I don't know who I want to choose." I say looking down at my feet.

"Okay, then we'll just go in order on who shifted first. So, Sam will have time with you, then me, Jared, Embrey, Jacob, Quill, and then since Seth and Leah turned at the same time you'll spend time with them together. Is that alright with you?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, just let me get my stuff."

I get my phone off the charger and make my way to the front door.

Sam sees me and kisses me on my forehead.

"Hey, you have everything right?"

I nod and give everyone else hugs.

"I'll see you guys later."

They nod and Sam and I head to..... the woods??

"Why are we going to the woods?" I asked him.

"Well I want to show you the beauty of nature, I figured since we first met in the woods you liked nature.... so here we are walking in the woods." Sam says with a small blush on his face.

I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"It's perfect, thank you."

We talk about our childhood and pretty soon it's time for Paul to spend time with me.

"Hi, Paul." I say when I see him. 

Hee comes over and hugs me.

"Hey, I just need to ask Sam something. I'll be right back." He runs over to Sam and asked something.

He runs back to me and takes me to Sam's home.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him.

"Well I want you to pick a movie, I'll make the popcorn and we can cuddle."

I nod and go over to the Tv area and look for a movie on Netflix. It comes down to The Kissing Booth and Naked. When Paul came back with three bags of popcorn, I had picked The Kissing Booth.

"Okay, now we won't be able to finish this but we can finish it some other time." Paul says before he starts the movie.

"That's fine, as long as I spend time with you then I'm fine." I say moving up next to him to get warmth. 

We share laughs and kisses.

'How did I get so lucky to have all of them?' I think to myself.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the movie, but some other time we can."

"Yeah, maybe over at my house?" 

"Maybe, if they would let any of us, I know that they are very protective of you. I'm glad for that."

I didn't get to ask him why. 

"Zara, do you have a bathing suit that you brought with you?" Jared asked me.

"No, are we going to the beach?"

He nods and leads me toward one of the stands on the beach. 

( I don't know if they have stands on their beach but they do in here )