Chapter Six

Zara's POV

I wake up and find I'm back at the Cullens. I run to the living room and find everyone.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Zara there is a war coming, we want you to go with Victor." Esma says.

Victor is my oldest brother, he is a tribrid of vampire, wolf, and warlock. 

"But why, I want to stay and help out."

"It's too dangerous, you could get hurt and none of us want that." Sam says to me

I look down and shake my head. I run back down to my room and get dressed in underwear, another pair of black shorts, mint green sports bra, a gray pullover hoodie, and black all star shoes. I get my bags together and put my headphones on. I go upstairs and put my bags in the back of the car.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to find Alice and Jasper. I take my headphones off and wait for them to say something.

"We know that you don't want to do this, but nobody wants you dead. If you do stay then you'll die, I saw it. You'll drive to the meeting place and Victor will pick you up. If you want one of us to come with you we will." Alice says giving me a hug.

"I'll be fine, I may not want this but I will for you guys. I love you guys, always and forever." Isay giving them both hugs. 

They walk back and the pack comes out.

"We just met but I feel things for you guys, please don't get hurt, don't let my family get hurt. If anyone gets hurt please tell me or Victor. I need you guys to do this for me, I know my family won't because they want to protect me."

They all nod and give me a hug.

Everyone else comes out and gives me hugs.

"Bella, I love you too, please don't get hurt, you mean to much to Edward." I whisper to her.

She gives me a big strong hug and cries.

"Please don't cry, I don't know how to help. EDWARD HELP!!" 

She laughs and backs out of the hug and wipes her tears. 

"Thank you Zara." I smile and get into the car and drive to Starbucks.

Hey guys, I know that this is short but I'm trying. I will try to update whenever I can. Thank you for all the love and support. I have a never story up and I hope you like it, today I will put the first chapter of it out. I hope you liked this and have a good day.