03: Hurt

Hurt:
•verb~ Cause pain or injury to...
•adjective~ Distressed or offended by another person's behaviour...
•noun~ Physical and/or emotional pain and/or distress...

•_•

Katsuki hurt Izuku in many ways. Physically and the one he couldn't see, mentally. Behind Izuku's bright smile, hid years of emotional and physical pain. Nobody noticed it, nobody saw it, nobody cared. Not even Inko, Izuku's mother, noticed his pain.

It could even just be the little things. Katsuki's small words and explosions could change the greenette's whole day. The times when Izuku was ignored by Katsuki were the worst, because it usually meant that the blonde was mad and he was going to take it out on him later.

Izuku had been put through so much, but one thing nearly pushed him to the edge...

(You probably know what infamous scene is coming up. But I'm changing it up a little...)

•______•

The bell signalled the end of school and students filed out of the classroom. However 2 people hung behind.

"What, So you think you can make me look fucking stupid? You useless, quirkless Deku?" Katsuki used his explosions to blast the tables aside and then walked up to Izuku.

"No, I just wanted to got to UA... That's all..." Izuku backed into the wall and hit his head.

"What? So you're trying to compete with me? Is that it?" Katsuki was striding up to Izuku. When he reached the greenette, he put his hands on the trembling teen's shoulders and used his quirk to explode them slightly.

"N-No!" Izuku yelped from the pain. "That's not it at all!" The greenette trembled in Katsuki's grasp and blushed from their closeness.

"Tch." Katsuki pushed Izuku down and delved into his bag. The blonde pulled out a notebook. "Hero analysis for the future? You don't even have a fucking quirk and yet you still want to be a hero. How pathetic." Katsuki scoffed and burnt the book that he held in his hands. The blonde then chucked it out of the window behind him.

"No! How am I supposed to get it now?" Izuku said, rushing to the window and looking down.

"My advice? Take a swan dive off of the roof and pray that you get a quirk in your next life. Go swim with the fishes Deku." Katsuki laughed and walked out.

"Kacchan just... Kacchan just told me to kill myself..." Izuku fell onto his knees and cried.

"What the fuck did I just do?" Katsuki pulled his hair, trying to cause himself pain. "I told Deku to kill himself. That's just disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with me... I hope the nerd ignores me..." Katsuki stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked home, kicking a rock the whole way there.

"Maybe I might just take his advice..." Izuku laughed a little through his tears... "See him become a hero then..."

•_______•

(A/N Sorry that It's short again. The next chapter will mention suicide and angst. Be prepared.)

Word count: 502 :/