09: Communitcation

(A/N 300 reads?!?!?!? Wow, thank you all for reading this. Now, onto the chapter ;))

Communication:
noun~ The imparting or exchanging of information by speaking, writing or using some other medium.

After losing the trust of Katsuki, Izuku didn't communicate with anyone. He kept himself to himself and the only person who had changed because of this was Katsuki.

The blonde had gone back to his aggressive ways (not that that they had completely disappeared anyway). He'd frequently beat up Izuku, always mentioning that the greenette had betrayed him and upset him. Izuku just got the wrong end of it.

The greenette was fine with this and didn't really react. The blonde knew that Izuku didn't deserve it, but he wanted to get out his hurt and betrayal somehow.

Izuku used this time to practice his quirk for the U.A exams. The boy-

"Hey, that's not right!" The annoying woman peered over my shoulder and shouted in my ear.

"What do you mean? This is how I remember it, anyway I lived my life, not you." I said to the woman.

"Whatever." She sighed and walked out, then she turned around, "And what did I say about wri-"

The woman threw something at my head, that bitch.

"GO AWAY, OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I threatened.

"Like you'd try." She laughed and ran off.

The boy practiced night and day, his mother began to worry about him and his health. One night...

Inko walked up the stairs and knocked on Izuku's door, "Izuku, honey, please, let me in." Inko held a tray of food and waited at the boy's door for a reply.

"Yeah, come in." Izuku said, on the other side of the door the greenette was recovering from his uncontrollable tears and over-using his quirk.

Inko opened the door in walked in, slowly. She set the tray of food on Izuku's bedside table. "Izuku, I haven't seen you in a while, I'm worried about you."
Inko say on Izuku's bed, next to him. "Are you eating enough, you look skinny, have you been crying, your eyes look dry, have you been talking to people, have you started cutting again, Izuku, honey, you have to tell me these things."

Inko took a deep breath and sighed. She had the tendency to ramble on, just like her son did.

"Mum, I'm fine, I promise. I've just been using my quirk a lot, that's all. And no, I haven't been cutting again, I p r o m i s e." Izuku hugged his now crying mother.

"I-Izu, a-a-are you su-sure you're o-okay?" Inko said through her cries.

"Yes, I'm okay." Izuku said, a little stiffly.

'I wish Katsuki would just either understand what happened or leave me alone...' Izuku thought to himself.

"I'm just g-glad you're communicating with me again." Inko planted a kiss on his cheek. "Good luck in the U.A exams next week." Inko stood up and walked out.

"Thanks mum." Izuku waved her out.

'I'm gonna need all the luck I can get...' The greenette thought.

(A/N Sorry for not updating, I suck haha (*∀≦*))