Lance

After everything that happened with Matt, Shiro, and Hunk I broke up with my girlfriend. I couldn't handle the stress of losing my best friends and also the stress of a relationship. I couldn't even break up with my girlfriend in person because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle her response. She didn't deserve this, but she also didn't deserve to be trapped in a relationship with someone who isn't in the proper emotional state to love someone else like that.

I thought everything would be fine with my few remaining friends. After Pidge died I locked myself in my room. Sometimes I'd desperately text our friend group's group chat expecting a response but after Pidge died it went completely silent. Keith, Lotor, and I are the only ones left. It's horrifying.

Lotor is still going to school since his parents won't let him stay home but Keith and I are too scared to leave our rooms. I'm always calling Keith just because I'm scared and I don't want him to leave me too. I would call Lotor but his parents have only gotten worse with every friend we loose.

One day I'm home home alone. Keith is sleeping and I decided I better let him rest. My parents are at work and my siblings are at school. I sit in the living room staring at the TV that I'm too scared to turn on. My dad is expecting a package and he asked me to answer the door when it arrives.

Eventually there is a knock at the door. I get up and answer it slightly shaking when I think about Allura being burnt alive in her own home. I take in a deep breath and head to the door. I'm in one of Hunk's sweaters, that still has the vague aroma of my late friend, and a pair of loose fitting sleep pants.

I open the door revealing my ex-girlfriend's older brother, Josh. "Josh, what are-what are you doing here?" I instinctual step back as Josh approaches me menacingly. He enters my house and slams the front door.

"You broke my baby sister's heart!" He shouts at me. "I'm going to break every single bone your body McClain!"

I instantly bolt trying to get up to my room where my phone lay on my bed. I'm halfway up the stairs when he grabs me by my ankle tugging me right back down. I tumble down the stairs getting my breath knocked out of me on my way down. Josh straddles me and delivers a hard punch to my face.

"You couldn't even say it to her face you coward!" He lifts me up by my hair and slams my head back down into the floor. "You had to break up with her over text!"

"I don't want to died!" I cry, but I know it won't change anything. I'm next I'm going to die. Almost all of my friends are gone and now I'm going to die too.

"My little sister cries every night because you left her!" Josh begins to strangle me. "I don't care if you want to live."

He lets up just a little and I use it as my chance to throw him off of me. I scurry away, this time to the front door, but again he stops me. One of my mom's stiletto heels pierced into my side causing me to stumble and fall towards my dining room.

"Please, I never wanted to hurt her!" I plead truthfully. I liked Percilla alright and she always treated me well, so one of the last things I want is to make her sad.

"You should've thought about that before breaking her heart." He sends a hard kick directly where the stiletto hit me. "Fun fact my sister told me: you're still a virgin. You're one of those religious good boys or something."

Crawl back towards my dining room table and manage to stand. I grab a chair and begun swinging at him wildly trying to get him to back off. I made a few solid hits before he is able to get the chair from me and turn things around. He hits me a couple of times with the object before throwing it off into the kitchen.

He tackles me to the ground and removes my sleep pants and underwear with the force of an ogre. He bends me in half so he can use my legs to pin down my arms and his arms to pin down my legs. If I wasn't so flexible it would've hurt even more than it did then. He whipped his semi hard on out and I begin crying even more.

My whole life I had been saving my virginity for someone special. Sure I was flirty and openly hit on both guys and girls shamelessly, but my virginity was something that felt so much more special than cheesy pickup lines. Now I'm being violated in a way I never imagined and now I'm never going to have that special moment with someone even if I live passed today.

Without prep, nor lube, nor a condom, nor anything Josh shoves himself inside me quickly without warning. I could feel the rim of my asshole tearing opening to fit his size. The whole time I tried to fight back but I just got weaker and weaker. After he came inside me he let go of me and my body went limp.

The puncture from the shoe and the tear in my ass continued to bleed but I didn't have enough energy to keep fighting back. I desperately tried to pull myself under my kitchen table but he begins stomping me with his large boots.

My internal organs turned to mush underneath his boot's force and I eventually bled to death. My eyes gloss over and all the pain came to an end.

——

When my father came home from work he went up to my bedroom to see where I had left his package. Upon not finding me there he began to get worried. He ran down stairs and entered the dining room where he found me.

He dropped to his knees whenever he saw my half naked beaten body surrounded by a pool of my own blood that staining the dining room's wood flooring. He stumbled to call the police crying his way through the phone call.