ch 2 (brak in part 2)

(Before running from Bill, in bills piremed, throne room)
(Bill thouts) Dipper has grown a lot over the time I haven't seen or heard him. He seems too lovely to harm. The young boy is smarter than sixers, and is cuter compared to his sister; he's even has a girly body. I wonder what it would be like to have him as my queen,of my mad world, and the humans demmize.(saying it out loud to sixers as he turned to normal) Sixers how do you react if one of your niece or nephew and just being my queen.
(Ford) what do you? where did you say that?
(Bill not answering good back to thought)
I wonder if they're still has that cute little cat sneeze does it sister even have that I truly loved the cat sneeze. ( Out loud ) Sixers that doesn't have to happen if you give me the code, (as the old man struggled ugenst the chains on his ankle. )knowing he wasn't going to give up Dipper, bill laghthed in his head.
(Ford) I will never give you the code to world domination, never.
(Bill) Fine then you just don't care what happens to your family, old sixers. No matter what I'm going to get what I want, and whever I want.(laughing and not noticing the younger twins escaping their cage, and Mabel grabbing a can of spray paint reaching for Dippers arm , pulling him to an open doorway. Both of them yelled)
Come and get us you over grown nocho, the giggly girl, threw the growing and shrinking flashlight towards the demon making it look like it was aimed at him, but it was meant to go to the old men in the cage.( The twins ran yell to there grunkals to not worry, because they think they could win agenst the pissed off deamon of dreams.)