17

Yes they are came a cold murderus rumbel in the walls of the throne room as bill and a buttifuly dressed Dipper apered in the room.

No POV
What are, how, why dip why would you have that monsters kin.! Yelled Ford. I-I love him that is why,a-and I love my kids to, replied Dipper as she grabbed her kid checking for injury.

Maja. Mom were fine

Baja. Ya w-we are just f-fine m-mom

Bill. Are they ok

Dipper. There okay

Danny. Mommy can we go now

Dipper/bill yes but to your rooms we will talk later about meeting strangers, got it.

The three.  Yes mommy, daddy.

( The kid snaped there fingers and we're gone )

Dipper POV
What is going on sis, why don't you come home with us after getting rid of the monsters kin and himself. Wisperd Mabel., Are you being forced to say you love them. No I was not forced, I love them with all my heart and soul, and you all will not disturb us please, I love them and you, but you all just plan on hurting them/ us please leave us be, bill will fix everything, if you leave us alone. I promise.
I will announced bill, and it will be permanent, I will even let you lot visit, and protect the town, bill grind hugging Dipper close to his chest.
  What you say pines family, do we have a deal.

An
Hi so the next chapter will make end the book, hope you enjoyed, sorry I may make a sequel about Danny and her siblings but I m almost done with this story, I have another out already hop you enjoy it as much as you liked this.