chap 10

3rd POV
What should I do, is all Dipper could think as she was sitting on her and bills bed. It has been an month since the last party, and she was not to leave her room.
Dip POV
Bam, at that sound I turned knowing it was bill I said" what do you want?"
Bill POV
As I was listening to the normal party sounds, worries that Dipper's family would try there plan to get her, only if I could just rid them from the world.
That is when instead of changing pinetrees aperince I would try to convince her to let me send her family away.
3rd POV
As bill walked to his room he thought of the night of his an Dipper's hunnemoon . He used a love potion on her Wich only worked long enough so he could have his fun,( not righting smut and you can Imagine  what happened, sorry😜) the he reachted the door to where his buttiful bride sits . He opens the door only to be asked "what do you want?" I want to make sure you are ok, since you broke the love position, and are expecting, bill said with a tint of blush.
Dip POV
I'm fine bill, and so are the kids. I said as he sat next to me, I love you pinetree bill said grabing Dippers hand and kissing her cheek. I love you to, thank you for loving me and for keeping me  safe, but am I ever aloud to go out of the room.