T W O

The next time that I would see Jisung would be in history class Tuesday afternoon

   My desk was in the very back of the classroom, that way I didn't have to engage in conversation with the other students. Well, it's not like they want to talk to me anyway--- I was an outcast.

   I didn't mind it at all. The less interaction with people, the less chance of me disappointing anyone.

   The bell rang and I saw the familiar mop of blue hair walk into class with his friends. We made eye contact and his widened slightly. I just shook my head and laughed to myself in amusement.

    I knew that he was probably going to ask questions later.

   When class ended, I was the last to leave the room. I walked into the hallway that was filled with hormonal teenagers and found that Jisung was standing by the door.

    “What's up, kid?” I asked, just to get on his nerves. Jisung groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. “I'm not a kid,” He muttered before looking down at me. “What are you doing here?” I raised an eyebrow at the question. “Oh gee, I'm just casually stalking someone I just met.” I spoke sarcastically.

   Though, the boy believed me. “W-what?!” His voice cracked. I rolled my eyes and began to walk to my last class. “I'm being sarcastic, you nitwit. What does it look like I'm doing?” I muttered.

   He walked beside me and blinked. “Oh…”

  “Noona, what's your name?”

I grimaced, “Don't call me that.”

    Jisung grinned. “Why, does it remind you that you're old?”

     “Jisung, I'll kick your ass.”