T H R E E

I could hear people whispering

  “Yah, Jisung what are you doing with her?”

   Looking over at the table next to me, I saw Jisung sitting with his group of friends. I only knew a select few of them--- Mark, Donghyuck, and Jeno. How did I know them? Let's just say the four of us had a slight disagreement.

   “Who?” Jisung asked in confusion.

“Jade Jenkins.”

    I never told Jisung my name, so he didn't know who they were talking about.

“I don't know who that is..”

      Jeno pinched the bridge of his nose. “Dude, you literally follow her around like a lost puppy.” He groaned to the younger. I could tell something clicked in Jisung's brain by the smile that spread onto his lips.

   “Oh, noona?” He asked.

Mark raised an eyebrow. “You call her noona?”

  Jisung nodded his head. “Yeah, she's pretty cool. I met her last month by Han River.” He said.

I was kind of shocked. Jisung thought that I was cool??

     “How do you guys know her?” Jisung asked suddenly. Donghyuck frowned, “Yeah, we know her all too well…” The boy muttered quietly.

  Deciding that it was enough, I quickly got up from my seat and walked out of the cafeteria. I didn't know why… but the fact that Jisung could probably hate me after the conversation he had with Mark, Jeno, and Donghyuck really bothered me.

  No matter how much I tried to deny it, I actually enjoyed the younger male's company. Yeah, he could be a bit annoying at times, but I found it amusing.

Wait minute… I don't like him.

     Do I?