F O U R

“Noona!”

     “Noona!”

      I looked up from my phone to see Jisung, with a completely different hair color, running towards me with a big grin on his face. That smile of his is something that I've gotten used to seeing for the past few weeks. Though, I was a bit confused because he was approaching me.

   Wasn't Jisung supposed to hate me now?

     I shook the thoughts from my mind and gave him a faint smile. “Hey Jisung…” I spoke quietly. The younger's eyes widened, probably in shock because I actually called him by  his name for the first time since we met.

  “You said my name?” He spoke, his smile widening.

      A laugh left my lips at his reaction. “You're adorable.” I said with a shake of my head, tucking a curly strand of hair behind my ear. Jisung sat next to me, and there was silence between the two of us for a while, until he spoke.

    “I spoke with the guys the other day…” He trailed off. I looked at my hands with a sigh and muttered lowly, “I know….” Jisung blinked in confusion at my response. “How?”

  “I was sitting at the table next to you.”

     I frowned lightly, “Look, Jisung…. I understand that you may hate me----”

   Jisung gave me a sad smile. “That wasn't your fault, Noona….” He began. “You couldn't have known that he was going to do that."

    I scoffed bitterly. “Jisung, he threatened that he'd do it if I left him….. I couldn't deal with all the shit he did to me anymore.”

    “I just didn't care...”

    “You don't mean that.”

   “That boy broke me, Jisung...."

   I scoffed slightly as I finished. "Yet, I'm the one people blame because he's dead.”

    Jisung frowned deeply. “Noona, what did he do?” He asked softly. “I spent a month in the hospital because of him.” I stated.

    “He thought that I was cheating on him with Donghyuck…. and I ended up in the hospital with a bunch of bruises, three broken ribs, a busted lip, and a fractured wrist.”

   I didn't even realize that I was crying, until Jisung wiped my cheek with his thumb. The boy was the only person I ever told about what really happened that night.

   “Listen to me…”

     I looked over at Jisung--- he had a sad smile on his face.

    “You're a good person, Jade…” The younger said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

    “You may not notice it now, but you are.”