Part 1

I unlocked the front door, tears still running my face. It was late, 11:04 pm to be exact. Not wanting to wake anyone up I quickly went to my room and closed the door. Changing into a sweatshirt and shorts I curled into a ball on my bed and cried my eyes out.
The door knocked three times before it slowly opened to reveal Jonah standing in it's frame.
"Can I come in?" He asked. I didn't answer, instead I kept sobbing. Taking that as a yes he walked in and say next to me on the bed.
"Again?" He questioned. I nodded. He signed and held me tightly. I cried into his chest and he talked to me soothingly.
"You need to stop, Taylor. Not every guy in the world will love you, but you will find someone who does. I mean, look at Colton." Seeing your face he winced. " should not have said that. " He concluded. Colton and I had dated a few years back and when I had broken up with him I went back to live with my sister. I didn't eat, drink, or sleep at all for three days straight and I was getting worse every hour. Jonah had come to check on me and found me half starved in the corner, crying. Since then he has become my best friend, and he helped me through anything.
My sobs began to slow until eventually they ceased.
"You're okay, right?" Jonah asked after they had stopped. I nodded my head. He got up to leave but I grabbed his arm.
" Jonah...can you stay and talk? I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. " I whispered. Jonah sat back down beside me and grabbed my television remote. He lay beside me and we watched Netflix for a while before I began to fall asleep.
"Don't leave me Jonah." I whispered quietly. Jonah squeezed my arm before letting me fall away into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~

"Morning sleepyhead." Jonah said as I woke up. I realized my head was still on his shoulder and he smiled down at me. I put on a fake smile but he saw right through it.
" Don't even try that. " He remarked. The smile faded and I felt the familiar prick of tears beginning to form. Last night they were quick and able to be controlled. Closing my eyes I felt Jonah's thumb wipe the last tear off. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.
"Come on," he said , picking me off the bed. "Let's get some food, you need to eat." I followed him down to the kitchen. Since Jonah lived with his bandmates, Daniel, Colton, Jason, and Zayn were downstairs, as well as Colton's girlfriend, Caitlin. Daniel and Zayn were playing video games, probably Call of Duty or Halo, and the others were chatting and watching the boys play.  Colton was the first to notice us and speak.
"Hey Taylor, Jonah. Cait made some breakfast earlier, there are some leftovers in the microwave."
No one questioned the fact that Jonah and I came down late. It had happened before for basically the same reasons. Jonah got the eggs, sausage and pancakes out of the microwave while I got the plates and forks. After getting my food I looked at the group of people. They were all happy. Colton and Jack had good relationships, Daniel was happy, Jonah was amazing, Zayn...was Zayn, and then there was me.
I looked at all them functioning so happily together. I turned away from them and went out to the patio table. I usually say there anyway and nobody noticed my absence. I became so focused on my thoughts that I didn't notice Colton's arrival when he say beside me.
"You alright, Tay?" I jumped and grabbed the nearest thing and threw it at him, which was unfortunately the last pancake, slathered in butter and maple syrup...
"Sorry..." I shrieked as he pulled the sticky mass out of his blonde hair.
" I never meant for you to feel bad... " he said, grabbing my hand, ignoring the pancake I threw at him. I recoiled at the touch and pushed his hand off.
"Colton, stop. You have a girlfriend. Just go inside, I'll be fine." As soon as you leave, that is. He left and after a while Jonah came out.
" What did Colton want? " he asked seriously. Jonah was like a big brother to me, an absolute pain in the butt but good for protection.
"Its fine, he was just being Colton." He hugged you again.
" Come on, let's go inside and get ready for today. I'll take you out somewhere. " I ignored the question of is this a date? and replied.
"Sure, sounds like fun!" I picked up my plate and went inside, ready to change and get ready for the day.