Little Talks (Gajucy- Gajeel x Lucy)

Okay so personally I really don't ship this ship so that's why it's kinda awful, but hey a request is a request. I hope I haven't disappointed those people who do ship the ship with this!

Little Talks

They didn't talk often. Really they avoided talking to each other, for one reason or another.

One reason was a mutual friend. She clearly held affection for the dragonslayer, it was obvious to almost everyone. She wasn't as good, as practised, at hiding her feelings as Lucy was.

Another reason was that neither of them really had any cause to feel the way they felt; and consequently they didn't know of the other's feelings. Neither felt there was much point in getting to know each other if they would only end up broken.

So, in the end, it was the little talks they lived for. Small talk, conversations in a group, mutual goals. Each one, platonic on the surface, sent a thrill running through their veins and a blush in their cheeks. Because if there were little talks, sooner or later they would get longer and longer and maybe, hopefully, possibly one thing would lead to another and...

Lucy thought she could wait for that. So did Gajeel.

It would be worth it.