Undefined Love | Chapter 1

A/N (this is my very first fanfic so please don't judge if it's horrible, also each chapter may change POV so Ill say it it does)

(Narrator POV)
Lena slid her hand down the arch of Kara's back and then continued to suck Kara's neck and jawline.

Lena woke with a startle.

Lately she has been dreaming and having fantasy's of her and her best friend Kara Danvers. Reporter of Catco world wide media.

Stop Lena you need to stop. Kara doesn't love you the way you love her and it'll always be like that.

Lena got up and started to get ready when all the of a sudden her personal cell rang.

On the phone

Lena: hey what's up
Kara: nothing much just thinking about you
Lena: really? Why?
Kara: wondering if we could switch lunch for 12 instead of 11 today?
Lena: yea sure sounds good.
Kara: Lena what's wrong
Lena: nothing I promise.
Kara: I don't believe that promise
Lena: fine something is up but I'll tell you at lunch.
Kara: okay bye Lena
Lena: goodbye lo-Kara, goodbye Kara
___________________________
Lunch

"Okay so what's wrong Lena?" Kara asked unsure of what was to come.

The two ladies were sitting in Lena's office and Kara had brought Chinese food, her and Lena's favorite.

"K-kara, I'm going to tell you something about me, only one person in my life knows this. I feel like your going to not like me after I tell you. But I want you to know so you have a choice. Whether or not if you still wanna hang out."

"Lena nothing you could every say do or be can make me want to be away from you."

"Okay, k-Kara I'm- I'm gay. I think I mean I maybe just have these feeling for this one girl because she's really beautiful but I think it's everyone. Your going to hate me because I should know by now. I mean I'm 26 I should know."

"Lena not everyone knows how they feel, there is no certain age to know whether you are gay or not, okay?"

"Kara, y-your a really good friend."

Lena couldn't believe she almost told Kara she was the girl she was crushing on and that she loved her, no one else, just her.

"Lena I better get going it's 14:45 already."

"Okay see you soon."

Kara made her way down the street. With Lena's new information that she was (maybe was) gay. Kara finally thought she may have a chance with Lena. Maybe she was loosing it. Kara decided to walk home rather than fly so she could let her mind process everything.

Small Trigger warning

Kara was just about to reach her house when she was pressed against a tall brick building. The man didn't respond to any of Kara's pleads. Kara figured he wouldn't, no man ever does. She did it anyway for the sake of looking human.

"Let go of me," Kara pleaded.

"Woman never understand the importance of men and they don't understand that they are sexually ours."

"Your disgusting, get the hell off of me, woman aren't some sex toy for men."

Kara grabbed his arm and twisted it back, but he didn't seem to feel the pain.
Was he alien too?

Kara decided to just run. She ran into an ally and he jumped on top of her.
He started to pull down her pants and try to enter her. Kara pushed him off and flew high into the sky. She thought of flying into space. She hated the feeling she was having now.

A feeling of hatred and sadness, a feeling of loneliness and vulnerability.

Kara set off for Lena's apartment, knowing damn well Lena as much as Kara needed someone right now.

If you skipped ahead because of the trigger warning here is your place. ⬇️
________________________

Kara didn't call, didn't knock, nor fly through Lena's window. She just walked in crying, and then slammed the door.

Kara was crying, for multiple reasons. She wanted Lena, not mentally. She had her mentally and as a friend. She wanted Lena sexually. Kara was aware at this time she was being no better than the man who had tried to rape her.

Kara was also crying because the man had almost gotten what he wanted. She was supposed to be supergirl. Not Kara. Kara was who he parents thought she was. Kara was who she used to be. And who she was soon to be again.

When Kara slammed the door Lena yelped.

"Kara, what the hell are you doing here, why didn't you knock."

Kara fell to the floor and started crying.

"Omg kara, kara what happens." Lena asked as she raced to the door way where kara was in the floor.

" he-he Lena it was so bad, it was horrible all the things he said to me, his laugh, Lena it was bad really bad."

"Hold on Kara slow down what happened."

Kara explained the whole situation to Lena, except the loving her too much for Kara to handle part.

Lena suggested Kara stay the night, she gave her clothes and they both slept in Lena's king sized bed in her bedroom. Not realizing that they were closer than needed in the large bed. Thy had plenty of room.