Pt14S2

I'll get the security footage as fast as possible"
"Ok this is the first step dont worry you are in good hands"
"Yeah I know"
Jesse leaves  the room. I just sit in my chair and look at everything I have just in one room.I get up go to the bathroom and wash my face.i look in the mirror and I try to fit the pieces all together but I couldn't. I ask my self "is he here to stay?" "Does he care?" "Why do I do this to myself?""is this all mine?" "Will I get through this?" I redo my mascara and I go out , I button one of the buttons of my blazer and I grab my purse.
"Let's go"
"Where"
"To my house."
"Okay"
I put  my glasses back on and head out the paparazzi is still there, it's around 8pm when we leave.They are yelling and getting all up in our faces and it was irritating. Jonah grabs my hand and opens the door to the car I get in then he does and we leave. We get to my house and I go straight to my room I look at everything in there I go  to the closet I change into silk shorts and a silk shirt then I stand there for a bit and all of a sudden  I start grabbing everything and throwing it on the ground. I feel my tears run down while I yell out things and I wasn't really sure what I was saying. Every shirt, every skirt, every pants, every shoe, every dress everything is on the ground now there was a box in the top shelf it had Polaroids  of Alex and I. I look at them. I chuckle.
"You were just a rebound anyways" I say I get each one and rip them apart I get up and go to my fireplace and throw them in there, I watch them burn I get up from the floor and I look for Jonah he is in one of the guest rooms I open the double doors and there he stands topless and pj pants.I look at him and walk over to him.
"I'm gonna sell this house"
"What"
"It has a memory that I don't want to remember"
"You can't just move though, Christina lives here too"
"I know but it's my house"
"And"
"And I can do  what I want"
"What do you mean?"
"I'll show you"

😶👀