Day 7

Rosé POV

I woke up at 6:00 am but I checked on my phone then I got up then suddenly Jimin pulled me down. "Yha Park Chae Young don't leave me!" Jimin said. "Yha Park Jimin I'm just going down I need to check if the others are awake." I ran outside of the room but Jimin chased me. "Yha Park Chae Young come back here." Jimin said. "I need to go downstairs!" I said but he won't stop chasing me until he caught me. "Yha put me down!" I said. "Nope!" He said. "I'll do anything just put me down!" I said. "K. Give me a peck of kiss then I'll put you down!" So I kissed him at his about every part of her face then he let me down. "Thank God Finally!" I said then he chuckled. "Jimin-shii, Rosé-shii Jisoo unnie called so we went downstairs.

Jisoo POV

"Yah put me down!" We heard Rosé yelling from upstairs we all chuckled.
After we called the both of them we told them that we have a trip to Auckland, New Zealand Tomorrow. "Yah finally I can go see my parents again!" Rosé yelled. "Yah Park Jimin is a scared cat!" Jungkook teased. "Wae?" Rosé asked. "Because he's about to see your parents." Namjoon teased. "Yah I'm not scared because I want to show to Rosé's parents how much I love Rose."
"Awww!!" We all said in unison. After that we fixed our things and we decided to play Truth or Dare. I spin it stopped at Jungkook. "Jungkook Truth or Dare." Rosé asked. "Truth!" Jungkook said. "What is your ideal type?" I asked. "Someone caring, great at dancing, and has long hair!" Jungkook said then spin the bottle then it stopped at Lisa. "Truth!" Lisa said. "Umm... What is your status with Jungkook?" Jennie asked. "We're close friends and Jungkook likes IU right!" Lisa said. "Yup!" Jungkook answered
"Umm. Guys you continue playing im just going to go outside I remember that I'm going to take pictures at the flowers outside!" Lisa said. "Jennie you'll be left here with the boys me and Rosé are going to get Lisa!" I whispered at Jennie. "Yah guys me and Rosé are going to get some fresh air outside!" I said. "Let me and Jimin come with you!" Jin said. "Shure!" Rosé said. While walking. "Does Jungkook really likes IU?" Rosé asked.
"No Jungkook loves Lisa but he doesn't want to tell it to Lisa cause he doesn't want Lisa to avoid him." Jimin said. "We really need to get Lisa before she's gone!" I said. We searched everywhere but we remembered that Lisa said that she's going to take pictures but she didn't even bring her camera. I tried to call her but her phone is with me. "Bambam!" Rosé yelled. We saw Bambam. "Did you happen to see Lisa?" Rosé asked. "Yes but he doesn't want to talk to anyone except for the kids on the playground she said that never tell anyone we're she's at so please don't tell her that I told you guys that she's on the playground cause I'm worried about her. "Thanks Bambam!" We all said. We rushed to the playground and saw Lisa crying but the kids are comforting her.
"Jisoo unnie, Lisa unnie is crying!" A cute little girl came running to me.
"Did she happen to tell you why." Jin said while kneeling down. "Yes! Because her feelings was hurt!" The little girl said. We came closer to Lisa with the little girl. "Lisa stop crying Jungkook lied to you!" Jin said. "How can you know oppa?" Lisa said. "Because the truth is he is just scared to tell you his feelings cause he taught you would avoid her." Jimin said. "Lisa come on let's go home." I said. I just realized the little girl that I was talking lately was still there but alone so I rushed to her. "Umm what's your name?" I asked. "Arra!" She said. "Where are your parents?" I asked.
"They are both dead?" She said. "We're do you live?" I asked again.
She pointed at the slide because that's a little house at the top of that. "Umm.. how can you eat if you don't have your parents by your side?" I asked again. "If someone gives me food!" She said. "If you wand I can be your mom." I said. "Really?" She said. "Of course let's go home!" I said. She came with us when we went back to Jin, Rosé, Lisa and Jimin I whispered at Jin. "Jin we will adopt her!" "Really!" Jin said. She carried Arra until we got home. When we got home everyone is asleep. "Rosé, Lisa, Jimin if the others asked where we are just tell them that were at the mall and never tell them about Arra!" I said. "Ok unnie!" Rosé said.

Jin POV

We decided to adopt Arra so we signed a lot of papers then work on her passport because of our flight so we immediately go to the airport and fix all the things needed and got another ticket. After that we bought a lot of clothes and a baggage for her. Then decided to find shoes I can say that she's smart for a 5 years old cause when she left their house she brought her birth certificate and others need she's really smart. "Mom, Dad can we go to the arcade!" Arra said. "Sure!" Jisoo said. So we went to the arcade I decided to buy Arra a toy so I went to the store and told Jisoo that I'll just get a gift for Arra. I bought a stuffed dog then hid it between the other things then came up to get the girls. When we got home.
"Yah unnie who is this cute girl?" Jennie said. "My daughter!" Jisoo said.
"Our daughter!" I said. "Yah Arra Let's go up stairs for a while!" Jisoo said. When they got up they started asking. "Jin oppa how?" "Shhhh silence please when we were finding Lisa we saw her then she said that she don't have parents and their dead so we adopted her!" I said. "Ohhh!" They all said in unison. "But are we going to left her here cause we're going to New Zealand?" Jennie asked. "No we already got tickets and bought a lot of things for the trip so you all sleep." I said. "Ok!" They all said. So I go to our room. "Yah Arra let's fix your things!" I said. "Let's clean up first." Jisoo said. So we change clothes and we packed Arra's things but she didn't know yet about the toy.
"Yah Area Dad has a gift!" I said.
"What is it dad?" Arra said then I gave him the toy.

"Yah Arra I also have something to give you!" Jisoo said then give a stuffed animal

"Thank you Mommy and Daddy!" Arra said. "Let's sleep!" Jisoo said then we slept.

Guys thanks for reading.
Pls Vote!

Now

Name: Kim Arra

Before

Name: Jung Arra

Her Birthday is July 16, 2013