Day 14 - Day 2 PH

Jisoo POV

We all woke up at the same time not the way we use to wake up we're not used to the time here but it could work just for some week. "Jisoo unnie, Jin oppa, Arra!" Lisa yelled at our room. "Wae?" I asked her. "Go and dress up we need to go somewhere!" Lisa said. "But where?" I asked again.
"Because Bambam is going to propose to Tzuyu!" Lisa said. "Ohhh!" Me and Jin said and fixed our selves then get Arra dressed up. After that we all immediately ran to the van and as soon as we went inside the restaurant we can really say that Bambam gave all his effort that we can give. "Bambam you ready?" Nayeon asked.
"I don't know?" Bambam said.
"I have a plan!" Jin said.
"Let Arra go to Tzuyu and bring Tzuyu to you then surprise proposal for her!" Jin said.
"That's actually a good idea!" Nayeon said. "Yes I'll teach Arra what to do!" I volunteered. "Ok!" They all said.
When Tzuyu arrived Arra ran to her.
"Hi what's your name?" Tzuyu asked Arra. "Kim Arra!" She said. "Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked. "To help someone." Arra answered. "Who?" Tzuyu asked again. "Come with me and I'll show you Tzuyu unnie!" Arra said. Arra pulled Tzuyu to Bambam then Arra left them both. After a few minutes of chitchatting Bambam finally had a chance to kneel down then we showed up then. "Tzuyu the first time I saw you I already knew that you are the girl that I've been waiting for, The girl that will be there for me every time, Tzuyu will you be me Girlfriend?" Bambam said. "Yes!" Tzuyu said. "Yaaaaaay!" We all yelled.
After that we were planning on going to the mall but we saw little kids playing basketball.

Jimin POV

"Yah let's just go play basketball!" I said. "That's actually a good idea!" Jisoo unnie said. After that me and Jin hyung planned something. "Jisoo let's play basketball!" Jin oppa said. "K!" Jisoo said. Jin hyung was dribbling the ball then Jisoo unnie is trying to get it then suddenly Jin hyung carried Jisoo unnie then shooted the ball then it's in the hoop then it shooted then he kissed Jisoo unnie. After that I called Rosé. "Park Chae Young." I said. "Wae?" She asked.

Jin POV

My planned work wish Jimin's plan would work. "Let's go play basketball!" Jimin said. "Game!" Rosé said. After that Jimin dribbled the ball then Rosé was getting it then Jimin fake throw the ball so Rosé looked at it both didn't see anything then suddenly.....

Rosé POV

I thought Jimin already had thrown the ball so I looked at it suddenly when I looked back at Jimin he kissed me. OMO Shit I'm blushing. "Chae Young is red as a Rose!" Tzuyu said.
Then suddenly Bambam kissed Tzuyu too so she also blushed now we are both blushing. "Tzuyu unnie and Rosé unnie are blushing!" Arra said in her cute voice. They were all laughing at me and Tzuyu. After playing we just go home then change clothes and sleep.