Day 15 - PH day 3

Jisoo POV

As soon as we got up the doorbell rang. We opened it then we saw a guy wearing a black shirt black pants black jacket and black mask then suddenly he gave us a letter then he left.

To the dearest BlackPink and BTS we know that you all are having fun in there and we also know that you guys are in a good relationship we are last happy for you guys I really want to stop by but I can't I wish to see you again but I want to say something.
Because we were all thinking about our gifts for you guys but we can't think of anything so we decided that as soon as you guys came back to Korea the BangtanPink house is all yours. And you will go to Boracay so pack your things for tommorow.

- YG

"OMG!" We all yelled. We are all thankful cause we don't have to leave each other and still have fun even were on a relationship. After that we just fixed our things and just stayed in bed. "Mommy, Daddy I want to go to Rosé unnie!" Arra said. "Ok." Me and Jin said they Arra ran to Rosé Room.
"Jisooyah?" Jun said. "Wae?" I asked.
"When are you planning on getting married?" Jin asked. "Yah I already told you I have to wait for just one member and it would be ok. Can you wait?" I said. "Of course I can wait but we're already together for 2years wish that Jimin asked Rosé immediately." Jin said. "Your to crazy!" I said. "I'm only crazy for you babe." He said. "Cheesey!" I said then he kissed me at my lips then I hugged him.

Rosé POV

Arra came in to mine and Jimin's room. "Nope Arra I don't want to!" I said then Arra chuckled then Arra hugged me. "Aww you two are so cute!" Jimin said. Then I gave him a peck of kisses.

Jennie POV

"Taehyungie!'" I said. "Wae?" He asked. " Nayeon texted me he said that he wants to go meet Suga!" I said.
"I'll tell Suga hyung!" Taehyung said.
"Ok!" I answered. When he came back. "Nini do you want to go to the pool at the top of the building. "Shure!" I said so we went to the top then just enjoyed the view.

Sorry very short chapter I wanted to finish this so I can work on the Wizards in Training so wish me luck please vote.

Sa lahat ng Filipinos na nagbabasa Maraming Salmat, I love you all
Please don't forget to Vote