Ch1- Broken Mind. Broken Body

Bucky's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen with Steve when the talking camera spoke. "Mr Stark there is a badly injured boy collapsed at the door. I think you should go check it out." Jarvis said. "I'll go take a look" I said as I got up from my seat and put my dishes in the sink.

Getting in the elevator Jarvis took me down to the ground level. With a ding the doors opened and I made my way to front door.

Carefully pushing the door not wanting to hit the boys body I slipped through. Kneeling next the person examining the body, I quickly get Jarvis to tell the others of his injuries, the blood and to get a room in the hospital wing ready right way.

There was cuts. Cuts everywhere littering the body. Blood stained his pale skin, but the blood was blue. The only thing covering the frail body was a pair of ripped shorts and a robotic looking thing around his chest.

Gently picking him up in my arm's. I walked straight to the elevator and hurried to the hospital wing. "how is he still alive. And blue blood, I must be going crazy." I thought to my self as i reached the hospital and layed him down on the bed. "please be ok.... Wait why do I care I dont even know him but there is something about him" I spoke in my mind.

Steve's POV:

I was happy. Bucky finally helping it was a big step for him and I was proud. But why, could he sense something. Whatever it was i hoped the boy wasn't badly hurt.

I finished my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink to be cleaned. I decided because we didn't have any missions i would go sit down and watch some TV

Once I sat down I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels, but nothing caught my eye so I switched it off and picked up a book from the side and read the blurb.

As I was about to open it there was a ding "Bucky wants you to all get to the hospital wing room 46. The boy has wounds and gashes all other his body, he has a robotic device around his chest, his blood is blue and it looks like he hasn't eaten in years" Jarvis informed.

Hearing the information I stood up quickly and with everyone else we made our way to the hospital wing and the room Jarvis had said.

Once we had reached the room what we all saw was not what we were expecting.

The body on the bed was as pale as white crips snow mixed in with the royal blue coloured 'blood'. What was he, what happened to him and why was he here??

4 hours of surgery, checks and fixing the metal arm that had been previously hidden by a cover

The boy had just been put back in his room so I thought I would go check on him

To my surprise when I arrived I found Bucky with his head in his hands. "Are you okay" I ask carefully. "I'm fine Steve" Bucky replied his head still in his hands.

I walked to the side of the bed. The boys body clean from blood but still very pale. Though now he was wearing a hospital gown and wires were surrounding his frail body.

Then I saw something I will always remember.

"Bucky.... Tell me" I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "please I need to know.."

"I want to help.." I hoped Bucky would speak so we could help this poor boy get better again. That's if he does wake up.