≋0≋

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Time.

It's a funny little thing, with the power to heal, erase and change a person.

We are all time travelers, are we not? Constantly travelling through time, or is time travelling through us?

Day turns to night, spring turns to summer, people fall in and out of love. We feel differently about things after a little time has passed, and we are all constantly preparing for the time that has not yet passed.

Time.

I wrote a letter to myself, around twelve years ago. It says, Dear Kim Namjoon. If you are reading this letter, and you can travel through time, please return to this exact moment: March 5th, 2005 at 3:15p.m. When you get there, go down to the blossom tree right next to the gate. You will see a girl. Make sure you say goodbye to her, because you will regret it for the rest of your life.

I was ten years old. I remember it. Time usually makes people forget, but this was unforgettable. Is unforgettable. Because as a ten-year-old, with a whole decade of my life gone, it felt like I had let something important go, something that you could never get back, just like time itself. So that same day, I wrote this letter, vowing to work hard and use my advanced brain to build a time machine in order for me to fix my mistakes, and go back.

How foolish I was. I, Kim Namjoon, a man who could solve complex mathematical equations and write 1,000-word essays at ten years old, yet could not even speak to a girl he admired. And then thinking that he alone could manipulate time itself to fix it all, when he should have just let time erase the remorse and guilt away, or thought about his actions before performing them in order to avoid any consequences.

Time.

Man's worst enemy, and the universe's favourite chess piece.