Connor x reader

((Sorry y'all depression and writers block don't mix OOF))) also deviant, and this goes out to all my strong thicker woman! NO SHAME!!))

((Reader POV))

I was in the police training room , I whipped my leg up lifting my body and front kicked up high on the training dummy, sending it across the room.

As I landed fixing my black sweater, catching my breath I was looking down at my bandaged feet untill I saw the poor Connor who just meet my dummy right next to his body making his led flash red with a flinch.

"AH! Sorry Connor!" I jogged over pausing my music and picked up the dummy. Pulling it back to its holding place.

"Here allow me agent (l/n)" he came over and moved it with ease.

"Thanks con! Also just call me (y/n)" I patted his shoulder.

"Miss. (Y/n), can I train with you?" I felt a little taken back with the nervousness on his face.

"Sure Connor! What do you need help on?" He looked at me,

"I-I just wanted to see how you. Well how you do it..." I smiled, he's so cute. I hugged him,

"Of course I'll show you!!" He smiled and hugged back.

((Time skip & Connor POV))

She high kicked up and I watched her land gracefully Yet strongly.

"That's about it!" She turned around and faced me. I felt sad yet I wasn't to sad, I just wished I could hang out more with her.

"Hey! (L/n)!" We both looked up and Gavin was standing there. She got up and smiled a little.

"Hey grump ass!" His smiled dropped and I snickered a little bit.

"Wanna a bet Chun li?" She froze for a moment.

"What you call me?" She sounded dead serious.

"Chun li, you herd me..." he smiled evilly

"H-hey! I think hank needs us (y/n)! I went to pull her along yet she just stood still.

"I have the thighs to crush a million skulls not to mention the body of god, you wanna go?" She stepped up.

"(Y-y/n)!" I held her shoulder

"$200 bucks says you cant crush a full water melon." Gavin smirked.

"And what if I can't?" She looked at Gavin and he sighed,

"You and me, a date next Wednesday"

"Deal" We all walked together to the main lobby and I felt nervous.

I don't want (y/n) to go on a date with Gavin no offense he's kind of a dick. There was a tarp and some other employees,

And the water melon.

She laid down on the tarp as all eyes were on her and people placed there best.

She looked at everyone and sighed

And with one squeeze the water melon cracked like a egg and Gavin looked taken back as people started yelling and cheering, me and 900 included

"Fine you win take your phecking money..." he crossed his arms..I felt the heat quickly raise to my face as (Y/n) got up and shook her legs off. She walked over and whispered in my ear.

"Try not to get to flustered Connor dearest~ there is more to be scene~" and she walked away after kissing my cheek with nines looking at me.

"Cute"