My first mission

"We are going on our first mission." The guy i saved tells me,
"We are with, Carbide, Elite Agent, Valor, and Raptor. We will meet at the house by Wailing Woods. So we will go on a plane."
We walk out and go on the guys plane. "By the way, call me John." he says in his deep voice.

-

We get there and walk inside. The house is big, its built with brick at the top.
"Hello everyone! We have a new teammate. It's called AIM!" Valor bursts in.
"Why is it our enemy?" A man in blue asks.
"its gonna help us." An agent replied to him.
"Anyways! This is Carbide," Valor points to the man in blue, "Elite Agent," she points to the agent, "Raptor" she points to a air pilot looking dude. He says "Hello!" his voice is quite... Like a kid (reference to Laugh Over Life).
We chug sheilds. I carry a bag full of chug jugs, sheilds, mini sheilds and slurp juice. I only heal health.
We walk to the plane. Raptor drives it.
"I will have to stay behind because I set up missions." John says, giving Raptor the map. We set off.

-

We have to destroy AIM camps... Some are staying there... Its time to act like a German spy!
"Hey uhhh... Valor is it?" I speak up.
"Yes."
"Can I spy?"
"Sure."

-

We land at the one near Dusty Divot.
I walk inside, "Hey... Is this the camp im supposed to be at? I fell of my plane and... I got lost."
An AIM walks up to me and scans me. It speaks up,
"Medic AIM #001.  You are perfectly clean after the fall."
"Ok..."
My team start building c4s that became illegal. But we are authorized to use them.
I laugh,
"Goodnight!" as I run out, with the camp exploding behind me.
We get on our plane and we fly away to destroy more but... The last one goes wrong.