The storm

Ragnaroks voice echoes again while I find a house to recharge my system.
"This sword... MADE A GOD VERY POWERFUL! Now in 1 week starting tomorrow, you all need to build a shelter for your family, friends or squads. Good luck, mortals."
Valor is healed as she starts shaking.
"We will defeat him." I spoke to Valor.
"In that week, we must not get attached to eachother..." she comments.
I disagree, "I never had any human friends though. Since im a robot.
"Theeeeeen we should get to be friends."

-

We make it to Tilted Towers as we enter Valors and Johns apartment.
"JOHN!" Valor shouts for him. "IM MAKING FUCKING MAC N CHEESE! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!" John shouts back.
"But have you head Rag-"
"Fuck... Mission failed. We get em next time." John swears.
I just stand there, watching My Little Pony. Ignoring Valor and John.
"We need to go to our meeting house. Right now!" John speaks up. I reboot as my charging is done. I shoot up from the couch.
"Valor, you get a plane. Aim, you too and I too. We need multiple fighters. I will fly to the house. Aim get in your uniform and go to Paradise Palms. And Valor, go to Pleasant Park. I will have to fly you to a camp."

-

Me and Valor get a plane as I fly to Paradise, Valor flies to Pleasant and John gets our heroes.

-

I find Aerobic Assassin and Mullet Marauder in the pool by the hotel. Black and Red Knight and... Omega.
I fly them to the house. Valor is there with Tomato Head and Beef Boss. Dark Voyager and Rust Lord and... Dear god she has the Raven.
"OMEGA?!" Carbide shouts, "AIM WHY DID YOU BRING HIM?!"
"Hes pretty powerful..." I shyly say.
"Oh yeah."
"Thank you all for coming. Aim and Valor brought strong people to destroy the god with the Infinity Sword. Aim will explain why it brought you guys." as John points to my group, "And Valor will explain."
"Reason I brought you guys is that the Spandex Squad is strong so you can distract Ragnarok. Black and Red Knight, you are both well armoured and have strong swords. And Omega... You will have to work with Carbide." they nod.
"You food people, your here because you can distract Ragnarok. Dark Voyager, with your alien weapons you could alot. Rust Lord your here because your turrets can help. And Raven with your shotguns you could hurt him!" Valor says in an enthusiastic voice.
"I better get paid." Raven speaks in a deep, creepy voice while holding his shotgun to Valors head as she shrinks, "Y-yup!"
"Good."

-

After a week of training we drank loads of storm protective potions. But it wears off after 24 hours.

"The storm is here."