Disaster

The last one we destroyed was the most powerful AIMS.  They knew what we were doing. I was holding a Quad launcher, Valor with a Rocket Launcher, Carbide with his hand lazers, Raptor with his plane, and Elite with a Scar.
There are explosions everywhere. Every teamate of mine, knocked out. I steal a grappling hook and grab my team, using the grappling hook... Then I grappled onto Raptors plane.
I start reviving my team. Dropping sheilds and medkits.

-

We make it to the house as me, Valor, and John go on Valors quad crasher. I sit on the back clinging onto John.

-

We get back to Tilted. John speaks up,
"We have a new mission again. We need to go Polar Peak. But we need to steal an Plane from the closet AIM camp."
We nod and me and Valor go on her Quad Crasher.

-

We gained a plane, flying through the snowy wind to get to Polar Peak.

-

We land smoothly on the white snow.
"So we need to... Go to the Infinity Sword, aka Thanos Sword, and make sure
Ragnarok doesn't get it... So John overheard Ragnarok speaking with Huntress Thora for her to guard his home, so we got to pick that sword up before a freaking God picks up that sword with the power of Thanos. Well kinda."
I nod in understandnent.
We sprint to the sword to see the god lifting the sword out... I tackle him while Valor starts lifting it out. Then Ragnarok tackles Valor and knocks her out, then he comes to get me. His fist glows with icy blue as he punches me across the snow. I roll off the cliff... Luckily I landed on a big pile of snow. My system reboots.

Ragnarok gains the sword.

I look up... He gained the sword. Lightning, thunder, rain and clouds surround him.
I look at my camera on Valor to see her sprinting to Ragnarok, full speed, full power and full adrenaline. She jumps in the air, higher than a house and flies in for a punch as her hand got cut off. I get angry and climb up to see her get impaled by the heart. Only leaving 1HP.
"One more hit I do, your dead." Ragnarok says as he puts his foot on Valors head, the female hero shaking, bleeding and coughing up blood, dying the snow red. Ragnarok is about to kick her as I jump in to save her.
I pick her up and slide down the cliff. Running for Tilted, constantly reving her.
I look behind me to see Ragnarok in the sky, his terrifying voice fills the sky.
"THE STORM IS COMING! ONLY HOUSES WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE STORM. But they wont protect you from ME! Tilted Towers. You better run."