.one.

3RD POV

The quiet, serene landscape laid out in front of him. He was out collecting items needed for his latest formula, a potion to create a subconscious that is able to think on its own as a separate being.

The short doctor, known as Dr. Benzedrine, dropped down onto one knee to examine the dull grass. He began moving dirt out of the way until his hand hit a hard lump. Benz dug it the rest of the way out and dusted it off. It was an old looking chest his grandfather had left many years ago for a relative of a new generation to find.

Tucking the box into his large jacket pocket, he began his walk home, back to his family.

timeskip

"Dad!" Winona yelled from the living room. Sandman had moved into Benzedrine's house and started their family.

"Yeah?" Sandman walked into the room and sat on the recliner next to the couch where Winona was laying.

"When will Pa be home?" She whined, a few strands of her golden hair falling out of the messy bun on her head.

"He should be home soon, hun. I know, I miss him too." He reached out and ruffled her hair, smiling.

Winona was eight now, almost nine, but acted slightly older due to the circumstances and environment she had been raised in. The sound of the door creaking open and boots falling into place on the mat by the door signified that the person the two had just been previously talking about has arrived home.

Benz rushed down to his lab before going into the living room and setting the box down on his desk then walking back up the stairs. Winona quickly jumped up from the couch, running to Benz and hugging him tightly.

Benz chuckled and ran his hand down her back. "I was only gone for a couple hours, Winnie."

"Still too long." She mumbled into his coat.

Sandman walked over to join the hug, quickly pressing a small kiss to his husbands lips as Winona pretended to throw up. The parents chuckled. Benz leaned down and kissed the top of Winnie's head, picking her up and taking her back to the couch where she laid across his lap.

"So, how was it?" Sandman asked, smiling now that his husband was back home.

"Eh, it wasn't bad. Luckily no trouble. Who knows, maybe Horseshoe followed me that whole time and I didn't know, the lucky bastard." Benz laughed.

"What'd you have to get?" Winona looked up to her father.

"Just something for a new medication, sweetie, nothing super important." He smiled.

Benzedrine knew that was a lie, though. This may have been the most important thing he's ever done, besides saving Sandman and Brendon, of course. The new medicine was a make or break deal, and the odd's of breaking under pressure were through the roof.

hELLO so yes, i made a sequel. it isnt crucial to read it, but like if u wanna you can. it obviously begins a few years after lhifas ended but yea thats really all that i can say about it. so anyways, hope yall liked it and are excited !! bye bye!!