.two.

3RD POV

It had been a few hours now since Benzedrine had gotten home and he was now down in his lab with Winona sitting in his desk chair asleep.

The box was laying on the large counter in the center of the room along with other tubes and glasses and beakers. Benzedrine set all the other things aside and brought the box in front of him.

Upon opening it he found a small vial wrapped in a maroon, velvety feeling drawstring bag with a golden rope. Benzedrine slowly opened it to find a grey, yet glowing, liquid in the glass vial.

He picked it up and opened it, a small popping noise coming from the cork leaving the glass. Benz looked up and remembered Winona.

"Winona, sweetie, you gotta wake up now." He began his walk to her, not noticing a fallen cardboard box laying on the floor. As Winona began to stir awake and stand, Benz tripped over the box to the floor, spilling the grey serum onto himself.

Winona gasped as she tried to help him up, but the doctor was curled into a ball in pain. "Pa? Pa are you okay?"

"Winnie," he said in a raspy tone."go get your father, please." The liquid singed into his coat and could be seen beginning to burn the pale skin underneath.

Winnie ran upstairs and into the kitchen where Sandman was fixing lunch.

"Woah, woah, calm down hun. What's wrong?" He kneeled to her level.

"I-It's Pa, he spilled something on himself and it looks really painful. He told me to come get you." She spoke in a panicked voice. Sandman's eyes widened and he set down the spoon he was stirring with.

"Go to your room, hun. I'll tell you when to come out." Benz had told Sandman the dangers of the serum if absorbed without other things added into it days before he set out to get it.

Winnie stepped aside and let her father through as he jogged down the stairs. She watched until he was out of sight and she trudged to her room.

Benz was curled into a ball on the floor in obvious pain with stray tears falling down his rosy cheeks. "Benz? My love, please get up, he need to get this off of you, alright? You're gonna be okay." Sandman's voice was rushed and panicky.

All he got was a groan in response. The taller picked up the doctor, trying not to get any serum on himself, and took him up the stairs and quickly got to the bathroom. He had to take off the smaller boys coat and button up to see where it had stung his skin and seeped in.

"This may hurt a bit, I do apologize." Sandman said softly, putting a washcloth with antiseptic on it. Benzedrine whimpered at the stinging sensation, his baby blue eyes looking sad and pained, yet with a hint of something darker deep inside.

Sandman went to their bedroom closet and grabbed some pajamas for Benz and helped him change. "Here, you should get some rest. I don't know what the serum is gonna do to you, but whatever it is, we'll take it head on alright?" The darker figure kissed Benz's forehead and ran his index finger down the center of his forehead, quickly putting him to sleep.

WOW okay im super late updating this im sorry i wish i had it out sooner but anyways yeah i dont rlly know when the next chap will be out but yknow i dont do upload schedules. so i hope yall liked the chapter, bye !!