.four.

3RD POV

"You're who now? What have you done with Benzedrine?" Sandman attempted to stay firm but his words faltered slightly.

"The Doctor, Mr. Sandman, as I've said already." The demonic figure in front of him sighed deeply. "Also as I've told you, I'm not Benzedrine - not exactly. I'm the dark, twisted, demented being that lives inside of him. He doesn't know about me, but that little serum he dropped on himself brought me out." A razor sharp grin split across his pale face.

"W-What're you going to do to me? What are you going to do to my daughter?" His voice broke at the mention of Winona.

"You and that little mistake are of no use to me. At least, not that I'm aware of yet. So I wouldn't worry about that."

Sandman's golden eyes became watery looking at what looked to be his beloved husband, yet nothing like him at the same time. He didn't know wether he would ever see the man he loved again or if he was stuck looking at the demon that stood before him.

It was only moments until pounding was heard on the door. The sound seemed to have startled the Doctor as his dark eyes widened before vanishing completely into thin air. Sandman made sure the Doctor was gone before running to open the door, tears forming in his eyes over what he had just witnessed.

Opening the door, four men came in followed by a young girl. Ryan, Brendon, Horseshoe, and Donnie all took Sandman into the living room, followed by Winona. Sitting the shaken up man down, they all took a seat in front of him, besides Winona who sat right next to her father.

"Sandman, why did Winona show up on our front porch crying and begging us to let her in?" Ryan asked, suspicion evident in his voice.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "Something happened to Benz. He's not himself anymore, he's gone." Confused looks spread across the faces of the four in front of him. "Last night, Benz spilled a serum on himself. My suspicion is that whatever that serum was had something to do with this. He didn't tell me what all was in it, so we may have to figure some of that ourselves."

The boys were quiet for a moment. "Will we ever get back Benzedrine?"

Sandman took a second to think before resting his head in his hands. "I don't know."

woah 😳 bet yall didnt expect this one comin but here it is! i prolly wont update this anymore but i possibly might! as well as my other stories! gonna keep this short so bye !!