Chapter 5: Bela

The two look at the demon strapped to a chair having holy water thrown on him. The Demon screams and thrashes from side to side. "You ready to talk?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. I don't know anything!" He yells.

"Oh, you hear that, Sam? He doesn't know anything."

"Yeah, I heard." Sam says with a smirk.

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." Dean forces holy water into the Demon's mouth. "I'm gonna ask you one last time...Who holds my contract?!"

The Demon goes quiet, head hanging. When he looks up his eyes are black and he is smiling. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over."

Suddenly someone rests a hand on the demons shoulder. "Buddy, you really don't want to say that."

The Demon sighs heavily. "Great. Lilith's bitch."

Dean leans in close. "I want a name. Or else..."

"Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket."

Dean stares at the Demon then looks at Sam, who nods and begins reciting an exorcism. Caitlin walks next to her brothers.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asks.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell... 'Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you...with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester."

Sam and Dean shrug. Caitlin sighs. She looks at the Demon. "Dumbass." She mumbled before placing her hand on his head, slowly and painfully killing him. The Demon screams before he goes limp.

The Caitlin and Sam were in the main room of the cabin. Sam was talking into his phone. "You ran the prints twice? Are you sure? Okay. Yeah, just chalk it up to lab error. Don't I know it. Okay. Thanks. Yeah, I'll tell the lieutenant." He hangs up as Dean enters. "Bury the body?"

"Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." He opens and chugs on a beer then crashes tiredly onto a couch. "What was the phone call about?"

"Remember that thing Sammy read in the paper the other day?" Caitlin asks.

"Stripper suffocates dude with thighs"?" Dean quotes. Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"The other thing." Sam says.

"Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean asks.

"His liver, actually. Anyways, I just found out something pretty damn interesting."

"What?"

"The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints, not the victim's."

"Okay, great. My man Dave Caruso will be stoked to hear it."

"Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981."

"Sounds like the walking dead." Caitlin says.

"Maybe."

"Zombies do like the other other white meat. Huh. Speaking of, what do you care about zombies?" Dean asks. Caitlin looks at Sam, curious as to what his answer was.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been all 'we have to save dean' and I mean, I agree, but you keep saying how we need to do only that. 3 weeks until the timer runs out Sammy. And you suddenly wanna try other cases now?" Caitlin asks.