Page 2

Finn's P.O.V

I woke up abruptly jolting my head up out of my sleeping bag. "Woah! Hey Jake I've gotta tell you about the dream i just had!" I say looking over at Jake's bed and noticing that he's not there anymore. "Jake?" I heard noises of the stove on and Jake's voice coming from downstairs. I decided to go downstairs too and when i did i saw Jake making waffles and talking to Marceline. "Oh hey Marcy" i say to Marceline then go over to Jake and whisper, "weren't we supposed to go see Princess Bubblegum today?"
"Oh yeah she called and said that she had some sorta meeting or something today so that's cancelled, have some waffles."
"Wow okay i guess we can chill at home then." I said sitting down at thd table then looking back up to Marceline, "so why're you here Marcy?" I just remembered that i hadn't seen Marceline in a long time.
"Well i just came over to see my two best buddies!" Suddenly she went invisible then grabbed me and jake and gave us a big bear hug. I had this weird feeling in my stomach when my face got close to hers. I pushed her off of me and laughed awkwardly. I started blabbering about random stuff just trying to keep the conversation away from becoming awkward. But they just stared at me for a bit then Jake went back to his waffles. Marceline stared at me for a little while longer then whispered something to Jake.

Authors note: Huh? Oh hi it's me again, just back to say that the aot fanfic is just being shunned :0