Page 13

Finn's P.O.V

When we arrived at the house i immediately started to turn completely red. It didn't help that when Marceline opened the door it was all dark, she then said, "let's have some fun~" WHAT THE GLOB?! Tier 15, here i come?!
Marceline then turned on the lights and she was next to her bed holding her guitar. "Let's jam!" Maybe this could still be teir 15 in disguise? Gosh darn it Jake why couldn't you just tell me what tier 15 is?! Now i have to keep on guessing like i did on my birthday to what tier 15 is.
I took off my backpack and let it fe all go the ground. I then opened up my backpack to get out my flute. "Finn, you play the flute?? Just kidding i knew that." Marceline said with a chuckle.
"Yeah yeah, let's just play our instruments." I said getting a little hurt remembering that she's always in my house and that she's seen everything, EVERYTHING!
We jammed out for awhile and had fun doing so. When we were done ig was past midnight so marceline gave the suggestion that we "go to sleep". The more i thought about it the more i realized that there was only one bed, and two people.
"W-where am i going to sleep?"
"In the bed where else?" Marceline said with another cute little laugh.
"B-but-"
"Shhh" Marceline put her finger on my lip.
"Don't worry about the specifics, just get into bed finn~"
This is intense! I hopped into the bed quickly pulling the blanket over me. Soon enough after Marceline turned off the lights, she came over and hopped into the bed with me.
That night i learned what spooning was.

Author's note: Jeez 'bout none of that was in the og thing I'm recreating, so be grateful most of that was me! 😎😎

Princess bubblegum P.O.V

I laid in bed, looking up at my clock waiting for the alarm to go off, since i hit the snooze. I feel really bad for not hanging out with finn and jake yesterday. What should i do to make it up to them, hmm... Oh i know I'll go over to their house today and see what's going on in person as a sort of formal apology.

After i left the candy kingdom it didn't take me too long to make it to finn and Jake's treehouse. I knocked on the front door with three knocks. All i heard was silence on the other side of the door so i knocked on the door again with three more knocks, but this time while i knocked i yelled out, "finn? Jake? Bmo?" No answer. Suddenly from behind me i heard, "oh hey princess" i turned around to see Jake streached out to come from wherever he was to me.
"Hey Jake what's up?"
"Not much with me, what about you?" Jake strunk back down to normal size.
"Oh i came here to apologize for not making it yesterday in person, where's finn?"
"With his new gf"
"Owo do tell, do tell!"
"I don't know, last time i told you his business you almost got him dumped"
"I saved him and this whole world from total annihilation!"
"All i saw was jealously" Jake rolled his eyes teasing pb.
"Well whatever, were is he now?"
"Ugh fine, he's with Marceline."
I froze still, wide eyed.
"M-marcy?"