Page 15

Finn's P.O.V

"..."
"..."
I woke up to complete silence seeing Marceline standing oved me, staring at me looking completely flustered. I looked down and saw that i was still naked. I know that i should hop up and be all animated and childlike in this situation but i was just way too hurt to do anything. I felt like the back of my head was bleeding some and i hate when i bleed, i think it's some type of fear? I think that horrible shower is still pouring out water, I'll get that thing back! I felt my conciousness slowly fading away, actually fastly fading, OH NO, AM I ABOUT TO DIE?!

Author's note: This is about to be a big time skip little boy, well kinda. In the og there was a double date and i don't know how long later after this scene it happened. Oh also that whole part about finn getting injured never happened in the original story so be thankful! Anyways seeya later!

Finn's P.O.V

Alright! So it's been a few days since the uh... incident and now i have a double date with jake! No not like with jake and like we're dating it's like... you get it yeah? Marcy tasked me with the tough mission of putting on a tuxedo to look all fancy but to do that i need to go to the tailor in the candy kingdom, no problem right?
I walked down to the candy kingdom reaching the doors, i whispered to myself, "man, i wonder if pb knows that me and marcy are dating? Ugh i hate that that's a question within a question." I shuffle through the front doors and make my way to the tailor shop. "She probably knows but she's always in her tower never doing nothing needing a suitor got a whole episode on it but I'll stop!" I reach the tailor shop and open the doors to the store. What greets is a water nymph?!
"Hello finn!" Water nymph greeted me with a grin and a wave.
"Oh, hey water nymph, what are you doing here?"
"Well moping around doing nothing isn't really my style so i decided to get a job."
"Oh that's awesome for you!"
"Yes it really is, what brings you here hero?"
"Well I'm in need of a suit."
"Oh so you're trying to be fancy? What's the occasion?"
"I have this double date thing to do, it's odd."
"Oh double date, thats cool." She looked kinda sad hearing that. "Come and stand here" she pointed in front of her where a wall full of mirrors were and a single place to stand. I walked over and stood on the little place to stand. The water nymph pulled out her measuring tape. She started to size me up, with the tape. She started with my legs then slowly up me being very... slow? She really was feeling me up as she went. Grabbing at my leg and pressing her hands onto my chest, is this what normally happens at a tailoring place?