Page 3

Finn's P.O.V

I had to have imagined them whispering to each other because Marceline was acting the same after that. I wondered about that pinch i felt in mg stomach when Marceline grabbed me, it is the same feeling i have around PB. I tried to blow it off because i saw Marceline and Jake whispering to each other once again. Suddenly Jake left thd room in a hurry taking the phone with him presumably to answer a call or to call someone. Once he left it was just me and Marceline, i don't know what to say to Marceline because all i can think about is theories. One for why Jake and her were whispering and another for why i felt the same feeling arond marcy as i do around PB. I'm no good at using my head so in reality I'm just standing there day dreaming. When i looked back over to where marcy was she was gone, then i felt a cool breeze go down the back of my neck. When i turned around i heard marcy say the words "boo" as i saw her right behind me blowing cool air down the back of my neck. Why is she acting so weird??

Authors note: Wazzup, wazzup it's ya boi and i uh, just wanted to say that i appreciate all the support on this story, it really means a lot to ms so yeah, thank you.

Finn's good day 😉 (adventure time finn x marceline)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें