Chapter 3

Taurus POV

One week later Jenny's neck wound had begun to heal. I led her around the island with me as we explored the sandwich trees and lakes of SmartWater. Occasionally the trident in her neck would make her get caught in a small opening, but other than that her condition wasn't very notable.
Being 12 and 52 months old I didn't have a lot of experience with lebanese but I'd read a lot of fanfiction of her being one with different My Little Ponies and wondered if it was true. Taking care of her maybe made her love me more than the normal way. She told me one time that my ass looked fat and I felt my heart flutter faster than my canoe had motorboated me to my doom. When I told her this she laughed at me and said that my ass being fat was evidence that I had eaten more than my fair share of sandwiches. It was true - the food on the island was running low, because of me and my church upbringing. The sandwiches were cut into little triangles which meant eating 300 of them was addictive as crack and only felt like one. My fat ass and I felt ashamed, but shame was one of the 2 stages of being loved by Jenny Nicholson, and that brought a smile to my face.
"Why are you smiling?" Jenny asked.
"Shame." I replied.
"You have your quirks. I can't decide yet if I mildly dislike them or if I wanna stab myself - oh right, that won't kill me."
"You'd want me to take care of you all over again? My Jenny that makes me glad."
"And you use my name instead of God's? Have your parents ever had you mentally examined?"
"Yeah, they wanted to get me mentally examined for a job at a psych ward. They claimed I would fit in there, because they think I'm a so- called 'delusional psychopath.'So I tried to escape to come see you, and be a Youtuber like you! Now that we're together, I'll do whatever it takes to keep it that way."
A look of horror had spread across Jenny's face. That meant her facial features had changed about a millimeter, but I knew her well enough to identify her emotions.
Suddenly, Jenny was swinging her neck trident my way. It slashed me across the face and I laughed. "You're not the one who gets to take care of me! You get to be in my care on this love island we share, forever!" Tears of joy cascaded down her face as she took another swing at me, this time lunging towards my chest.
Giggling, I put my palm out and let the head of trident come to a halt in my tendons and bones. "I never saw this playful side of you! You know you already have my heart!"
Jenny screamed in delight as I calmly pulled my palm free of the trident. She weakly swung again and missed, and I kicked her lovingly to the ground where she could take a break from playtime in the moss and mud.
I quickly fashioned another trident and flipped her over with my foot. Another look of horrified realization crossed her face when she looked up at me. She stood up swiftly. "YOU-"
"Shhhh," I said as I twirled the trident in my fingers. "I love being trapped in a island with you. Let me take care of you again." Her eyes widened and I plunged the second trident through her head.
"Fuck you!" She yelled.