Chapter 6: Pet Training

Elena's POV

In the morning, I followed my same boring routine. Showering, brushing my teeth, and putting on my clothes he put out for me. It was a short black skirt, with a crop top, no shoes, only socks. I was kinda getting used to the feeling of the collar around my neck.

For breakfast I had waffles, and eggs, with a side of orange juice. Life was pretty simple here, wasn't much to really complain about. But you know me... gotta cause troubles here and there.

Daniel hasn't really tried anything else either, he's usually in his office working or something. He told me I'd start training today. But hell... training for what exactly?

After breakfast, he called me into his office. It was a dark grey color with a few pictures mounted tot he walls, and some gorgeous plants. His glass desk, was accompanied by a silver macbook, and a 60 inch TV behind him. The view he had was absolutely amazing, I stood stunned.

Looking down, I've noticed a large pet bed placed neatly next to his desk, and a water bowl.

"You have a dog"? I asked dumbfounded.

"No, a kitten, and every kitten needs a tail & ears".

He chuckled and walked up to me, his height a bit intimidating, but i did my best to still stand my ground. He then placed a pair of cat ears on my head.

"Bend over my desk" He said impatiently.

"But-"

He then forcefully bent me over and since I wasn't wearing any panties, my lady parts were visible for all to see. He took out a bottle of lube, and started applying it to my virgin hole, stretching it with his finger.

"No....." My protest turned into a moan.

He held me down, and I squirmed, as he prepared my hole for my tail. He lubed up the butt plug, and I let out a loud whimper as he popped it into my virgin asshole. Nothing has ever been in there, and I've never felt so full.

"There, wasn't so hard now wasn't it? For now you can stay clothed, but in the future you'll be nude".

"You have a serious mental illness"... I whispered under my breath.

A sharp slap to the ass was enough to shut me up.

"Go to your spot now and kneel....."

He went to his cabinet, and grabbed a crop. I rushed into position on the dog bed, to my surprise it was pretty soft. The sting on my thigh, brought me back to reality

"Position 1, is on all fours, head down, tits sticking out" He then slapped my tits with the crop to make his point.

"Is that clear"?

"Yes... ".

"Yes what"? He barked.

"Yes sir". I remembered the rules, surprisingly.

"Position 2, is back on your heels, head down, arms behind your back, tits sticking out".

I assumed the position as he told me, and he made a few adjustments before rubbing my head and whispering "good girl" in my ear.

"Also, did you pick your safe word?

"Yes sir, it's blueberry".

"Now assume position 1, as I finish up some office work, Everyday except for the weekends I want you in here with me for a few hours, unless i tell you otherwise".

This guy is on crack...

I was pretty bored not gonna lie, I chewed and squeaked a few toys here and there, but even that got boring. I was falling asleep, and then felt a strong wave of pleasure shoot up my ass. The plug was vibrating!

"Stop, you prick". I said, upset my sleep was ruined.

A sharp slap to my ass was enough to shut me up.

"Sorry sir". I whined.

"Your dismissed". He said, his eyes not leaving the computer screen.

I got up, and slipped back on my clothing, when I went to take out the tail, he slapped my hand away. He then unclipped the tail from the plug, leaving just the butt plug up my ass. He also turned the vibration down to low, so i could at least manage.

I awkwardly hobbled out the office, and rolled my eyes as I shut the door, careful that it didn't slam. I then proceeded to head downstairs, and ran into Astrid, rummaging through the fridge.

"Why are you walking weird"?

Of course that had to be the first thing she pointed out.....

I don't know what your talking about..... I lied.

"Yeah okay", she giggled.

I rolled my eyes, and sat down uncomfortably on the sofa, as we both watched a horror movie. It was kinda weird sitting with the plug in, but I kinda got used to it.

"So when you going back home"?

"Oh, I meant to tell you, I'm moving in because I agreed to be his submissive".

"I didn't know you were kinky".

"Neither did I" She blushed a bright shade of red.

Speak of the devil..... Dante walked in.

"Hi Daddy" Astrid eagerly replied.

He sat down, putting her on his lap. The movie continued. and I glanced over to see Dante with his hand up her skirt, no doubt pleasuring her. She was trying to hide her moans, and squirms, but was failing miserably.

(913 words)