Chapter 7: Meeting the Mother

Elena's POV

Time has passed pretty quickly here, I must admit. Astrid has really gotten close with her boo, and I've gotten into the routine of things. A total of 3 weeks have passed by, and the wedding is literally a week away!

Today I am going to meet his mother, and we're going wedding dress shopping, and the other girly things. He's going out with my father to get tuxedos etc. I'm going to officially be his...

I mean, things aren't as bad here as I predicted them to be, and I've managed to really stay on his good side, with a few sassy arguments and minor punishments.

It was pretty early, around 6 am, and I was in his office in my usual spot. We weren't going out until later this afternoon after he finished up his work.

"Bunny, come here" he said patting his lap.

I crawled into his lap, and nuzzled into his warm embrace. "We had a change of plans, we're going out on a date, and my mother will meet us from the restaurant.

This was pretty big... since we never had a first date or anything.... Then again I dont care where we go as long as theres food.

He lifted me from his lap, and we walked hand in hand down to the car. He started up the engine, and i turned up the radio.

"This that Nicki This that Uzi that Henny got me woozy, been the queen for 8 summers just tell em to call me suzy" I rapped along.

He glanced over, and smiled before focusing back on the road. After about another 10 minutes, we arrived at this rather high priced intalian establishment.

I looked down at my outfit, a printed dress that barely contained my boobs. To be completely honest, I don't care. We entered, and he mentioned he had a reservation.They were pretty quick to seat us.

We were sat in the middle of the room, the room was dim, and was utterly beautiful

We were sat in the middle of the room, the room was dim, and was utterly beautiful. A large chandallier hung over our table, as the band played in the back.

An middle aged woman came over to the table, they looked stunning, the lady didnt look a day over 40.

"Mother, this my fiance Elena, Elena this is my mother Sharon."

"Nice to meet you" I shook her hands.

"Forget all the formalties, your apart of the family" she said and gave me a warm hug.

She took her seat across from us.you could see where he got his gorgeous hazel eye color from was his mother.

The waiter came and asked what we wanted to order, and I looked to him, and he ordered for us  all.

"Good, Carbs are good for my ass". I said low enough that only he could hear, with a wink.

He smirked and touched my thigh under the table. I felt my panties dampen, I swatted his hand away.

He started to slowly run circles over my clit through the fabric of my panties, and leaned over and whispered into my ear "don't swat me away bunny."

"But your mother-" I tried to protest, but he gave my clit a gentle squeeze, making me bite my lip to keep quiet.

"So tell me about yourself Elena" they insisted.

By now he slipped his finger in my panties, and was rubbing my clit. That bastard...

"Um, what would you like to know" I struggled with holding my moans in.

The waiter came and sat down our glasses of wine, and i took a small gulp.

"How do you feel about the arrangement dear"?

"Yeah I'd love to know", Daniel said as he roughly shoved a finger into my pussy.

This made my eyes roll back, and I scooted my chair away.

"Well I'm really happy for the uh, alliance and I think me and Daniel can be a good couple". I squeaked.

The waiter came and sat the steaming plates of pasta down on the table.

He removed his fingers from inside of me and slipped a small vibrator inside, afterwards he wiped off his hands on a napkin.

I put a fork full of food in my mouth, and i almost choked as the vibrator came to life.

"Im glad your positive about the whole ordeal" Sharon said.

The vibrations were becoming stronger throughout the dinner, and i gripped my chair, and excused myself to the bathroom.

While in the ladies room I recieved a text from Daniel saying "You better not remove it".

I leaned against the wall and let my orgasm take over, luckily there weren't any people in here. I quickly wiped myself off, washed my hands, and headed back to the table.

The rest of dinner went pretty smoothly, and i went into the car with his mother, while he left in the car we came in.

We sat through the ride with small talk, and got to know each other a bit more. We arrived at a pretty expensive bridal store and entered.

"So dear what type of dress do you want"? The clerks man said.

"I wanna feel like a princess, something nice and flowey".

"I have a few options for you, follow me" he added.

Sharon and I followed behind him, into the dressing room. The first dress i tried on was beautiful, but it wasn't enough sparkle for me. The second reminded me of something from my grandmother's closet.

After trying on over 6 dresses, I was starting to get annoyed. He then pulled out this beautiful creme dress with ruffles. The top was embedded in diamonds. I tried it on, with the help of Sharon.

"Spin". She told me sternly.

I spun on the pedestal, I immediately fell in love with the dress, it was everything i pictured.

"Its gorgeous, is this the dress"? They both asked in sync.

"Yes this is the dress".