Chapter 15: Comprimises

Elena's POV
(2 Two days later)

It's been silence in the house for the past 48 hours. I don't y'all to Daniel and he doesn't talk to me. We stay out of each other's faces for the most part. I'm usually at the beach or painting and sketching on the patio and Daniel stays in the office doing God knows what. We don't see each other until we go to bed and when we wake up in the morning.

The most surprising thing of all though is that Daniel hasn't tried to have sex with me in these past two days. When we go to bed he turns on his side so that his back's facing me and I do the same. And I'm okay with that.

So here I am, sketching at the island table, when Daniel came down the stairs and went straight to raiding the fridge. He pulls out the bowl of fruit I made for him this morning.

I don't even know why I gave a fuck to feed him this morning but I did. I might as well get used to it since he plans on making me his maid, cook and bed maiden as soon as we get back home.

I don't know why I feel anything towards him, beside some anger and disgust, considering all he's done to me, but yet I do. Maybe it's because I gave him my virginity. Everyone always says that you'll always have a special connection to the person that you loose your virginity to, and for me that's a bad thing.

So when he takes the bowl of fruit and walks off, without some much as a 'thank you' it pisses me off more than it probably should.

"You're welcome." I say sarcastically giving him an matching sarcastic smile.

He turns and gives me a dangerous glare, that was a warning for me to shut my mouth, without even opening his own. "I suggest you don't start with me today Elena, because I'm not in the mood." He snarks at me.

"Whatever." I mumble, gathering my things and start toward the patio. "I try doing something nice and the asshole can't even say thank you." I continue to mumble all the way to the patio door, only to be stopped by Daniel grabbing me the arm. "Let go of me." I snap feverishly at him.

"What did you say?" He sneers.

"I said you're an asshole." I roll my eyes at him, still struggle to get out of his grip.

"Elena stop it. Now." He raises hi voice with a stern tone, effectively making me stop and also a little scared. "There's some serious shit going on right now, so don't start your with your attitude today... got it?!"

"Fine." I say quitely, snatching away from him and walking into the back like planned, but Daniel wouldn't let me go so easily.

"Don't fucking walk way from me." He growls, stepping in front of me, getting in my face. "I'm sick of you and your damn attitude."

"And I'm tired of you!" I fire back, stepping to the side to get around him, but Daniel stepped to the side with me. "Move out of my way!"

"Only if you stop being a bitch." He sneers at me.

And finally I snap. I've taken all I can take for almost two and half months.

"You know what, fuck you Daniel." I jeer at him. "I've been putting up with you and your needs and your demands and you and fucking attitude for the past months. You say I never gave you a chance, but where was your fucking effort with me?

You've cheated on me. You've degraded and humiliated me. So please, please tell me why I would try to put effort into any kind of relationship with you. You made it clear from jump that all I am is a sexual object to you and I'm here to tend to your needs and meet your demands."

The next thing I know, I'm harshly being pushed into the wall, with his hands squeezing my arms. "Well guess what Bunny?" He seethes. "You're stuck with me. You can't go anywhere and neither can I, so you might as well get used to me Elena." He then lowers his head, so that his lips are right next to my ears. "I'm already getting quite fond of you."