iKON Junhoe x Jinhwan (Junhwan)- By Hook or By Crook

Smut ~

Jinhwan is in love with June for a long time since they knew each other. He even thought dirty things to his dongsaeng. He grunts everytime June does sexy things. He also having a bad time stopping himself from having a hard on everytime June casually goes naked in from of them.

"A yummy appetizer in front of me." He once thought when June just eat with them while being completely naked. The members thought it was just natural since all of them in the dorm are boys and their managers live in another dorm. But not for Jinhwan.

He always turns away and stopping himself from staring at Junhoe's dick. "He is huge."

While practicing June seems sick and in heat. Hanbin noticed this and he immediately advised June to leave and rest on their dorm.

Seeing an opportunity, Jinhwan volunteered himself to accompany his younger member and BI just shrugged and nod. They continued practicing while the two went to their dorm with their manager.

"I can now take care of him hyung. You can go back to them or have some rest." The manager just nod when Jinhwan said those words. He guided June to his room. June seemed so drained that he can't move well.

Seeing this, Jinhwan called BI that he will stay with June because of the situation and BI agreed.

June is asleep while his mouth is half open since he can't breathe well due to his fever. Jinhwan prepared a hot soup for him to eat and gave him medicine. He also helped June to get undressed.

Jinhwan is worried but he is also drooling over June's hot body. A six packed abs and toned biceps because of gym are revealing. He gulped while trying to wipe June with damp cloth to make him wet----- I mean to release heat from his body.

He let June rest for a while to cool down his fever, turning off the aircon. While sleeping, Jinhwan is trying to battle his lust towards his younger member. Staring at those clean and hot body is tempting and the temptation was made to its peak when June slowly wakes up while also his dick slowly gets hard.

"June I'm so sorry I can't hold it in." Jinhwan exclaimed and crawl on top of him.

"Hyung what are you--" he seemed confused but Jinhwan stroke him, making groan with pleasure.

"You have a high fever and in heat right now, you have no strength and releasing your loads is quite impossible but your body will recover faster if you release this. I will help you." Jinhwan explained.

"Being a hoe towards me hyung?" June smirked and hold Jinhwan's hand that is in his clothed dick then rubbed it. He moaned.

"Don't worry June we're not having sex. You can't handle it." Jinhwan said.

"Then just give me a passionate blow job." June answered huskily.

Hungry with the younger's dick, Jinhwan immediately goes down and without a warning started sucking it. He goes from moderate to fast already and June is moaning nonstop.

"You are expert with this hyung." June said.

"You know I love you and I really studied how to suck a dick just to let you experience the best blow job from your hyung." He said while licking and stroking June's 7 inches cock. He deep throated it.

June cannot comprehend how his dick can fit in his hyung's mouth.

"Shit! I wanna fuck you hard next time. For sure your ass will consume my large dick." June talked dirty to Jinhwan.

"I'm close hyung." Jinhwan moved his mouth faster and deeper.

"Cum for me babe. I want to taste your milk." He said.

"Uhh Next time I'll let you drink my cum in a glass everytime I fap. ugghh" He groaned hard before cumming in Jinhwan's mouth.

Jinhwan drink all of those and when he thought he drank it all up, he stopped sucking and pulls out but June quickly grabbed his hair. He did not grab on time since his dick released again before he can Jinhwan suck, resulting on cumming on Jinhwan's face.

His loads are dripping in his dick and Jinhwan holds it, trying to clean him up but his cums just keep coming so it was so long before he completely dried out.

"That was a tasty yet so much cum babe." Jinhwan mentioned.

"Well, it was a week-long load hyung." He noticed Jinhwan is hard and did not reached his zenith.

"And I'm not stroking it hyung. Help yourself since I'm sick. Let's play again next time but it will be me who'll be dominating. I'll fuck you hard till you can't walk." June said while smirking.

"I wanted to taste you these days even by hook or by crook, so bring it on!" The older smiling while walking out of June's room and entering his to help himself.

a/n: Short one ;)