MonstaX Shownu x Minhyuk (Showhyuk)- Small Bed for Big Buddies

Romance ~ Smut

It's raining and Minhyuk wants to heat up. IN isn't bulging in his bed while snoring.

He can't sleep because he thinks it's freezing due to the cold weather and the air-condition that sets to 18 degrees. He even checked the maknae if he isn't dead yet.

He went out of their room to find something that may heat him up. A cup of coffee or a heater. He then saw their leader toothbrushing in the sink. While wearing only a shorts.

Shownu doesn't like to turn his aircon on and it's a perfect opportunity for Minhyuk.

"Hyung.." He called the leader's attention.

"Hmm?" Still toothbrushing, he just hummed to respond.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? IN is a bitch and went to sleep comfortably in a freezing state." Minhyuk explained.

"Sure." No hesitation from the leader. Minhyuk happily responded by saying yes mid air like an idiot.

"I will go their first hyung!" Minhyuk said then happily skip walking with his toes towards Shownu's room. The older just shrugged and continued brushing his teeth.

He went after Minhyuk after brushing. Shownu find him laying comfortably.

"Hey. We're going to sleep in the same bed?" Shownu asked. Minhyuk's eyebrows twitch with confusion.

"Wae? Is something wrong with that. It's cold we can cuddles to heat up." He stated innocently.

"Stupid." Shownu murmured while shrugging and jump on Minhyuk side.

"H-hey. Put some clothes you only wore boxers." Minhyuk looked at Shownu as the older also looked at him with bored expression.

Shownu tugged his body and pulled over to his and cuddled him.

"You forgot I only sleep like this baby boy." He said huskily as he buried his face in the younger's neck.

"With this weather?" He gulped. Shownu just nodded and continue cuddling. He tighten his hug on Minhyuk's body.

Minhyuk nervously moved his face towards the older and slowly wrap his arms on Shownu's naked body. He look at it and his throat dried out. He gulped once more when he smelled his hyung's smell. It is so manly.

"H-hyung.." He felt weird down in his member. He looked down to see his hyung's face and saw that he is smiling.

"Hey. Look who's excited." Shownu smirked.

"I am not. It's just because of the weather. It's cold and normal." He argued.

"Really?" Shownu teased as he insert his thigh between the younger's two legs. His thigh moved upwards and stops at the younger's crotch.

The younger's member goes harder making Shownu groan.

"Yeah it seems normal." He said and suddenly got up and caged the younger male with his arms. He leaned in towards Minhyuk's face and breathe there. Minhyuk smelled the newly brushed mouth of his hyung. He felt defeated and stayed still.

"You said it's cold. You said it's normal for us to be erected now. Maybe it's normal to satisfy ourselves and 'heat up'?" Shownu asked then crashed his lips towards the younger's.

'Hyung' Minhyuk closed his eyes and responded to the older's kiss. His member twitched with both excitement and happiness.

He knows for long that he admires his leader. He wanted to confess but too scared.

"This is wrong hyung." He said in between their kisses.

"No it's not. Because if it is, why are you responding. Why is your body feel like it wanted more? I am not really into men, Minhyuk. But with the actions you always make towards me, I can't help but falling in love with you." Minhyuk was surprised that Shownu was the first to confess.