Chapter 17

Noelle's P.O.V:

Today is the friendly match. Barca vs Leon. And I can't wait, I know for sure Barça is going to win this! I just finished doing my makeup and hair, I did a French braid, and wore, dark blue skinny jeans, Neymars jersey and black boot heels.

"Are you ready to go?" Neymar asked coming into the room, with Davi. I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"Let's go" I said and took Davi's hand.

I sat in Neymars car with Davi, while Austin, Deira, Jasmine went with Rafaella.

~At The Stadium~

"You guys are going to be sitting in the VIP stands, and I'll see you soon" Neymar told us and left to change.

After a few minutes we were greeted by the team.

"You forgot about me didn't you!" Leo said hugging me.

"Of course not!"

"Oh yeah, that's why we haven't talked after that training!" He pointed out.

"I'm sorry!" I said hugging him again. "Now go out there and kick butt!" I yelled giving him a slight push. He chuckled. We followed Rafaella to the stands.

We met the wives and girlfriends of the players, and I hit off Tony. (Messi's wife/gf)

~Match Has Begun~

We all screamed when Messi scored his goal. We screamed again when Neymar scored his second goal in the game. By the roars of the crowd, I can tell people are glad to see Neymar playing again.

Haddadi scored 2 goals and Ramirez scored the 6th goal for Barca.

~End of match~

We went to the team and gave them all hugs!

"You guys did great!" Austin said. Coach came up to us and told the team they were having a victory dinner, and he invited us as well.

"Well, that was a great match!" Neymar said as we made our way to his car, and I nod in agreement.

~at home~

After changing we are all in the living room, except Davi he is taking a nap.

"Noelle!" Neymar called.

"What's up?"

"Guess who has to the ice bucket challenge?" He asked, a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Noo way!"

"Yes way!" He shoved his phone in my face and I saw the trending hashtag #NoelleDoTheIceBucketChallenge

"Fine!" I got up and got a bowl and filled it up with ice cubes and water. I went to the balcony.

"Here!" I told Neymar handing him my phone.

He gave me a thumbs up signaling to start.

"Hi guys, I'm doing the ice bucket challenge for ALS, and I challenge Adam Pitts, Joel Crouse, and Scotty Cunha! You have 24 hours!" I said and quickly dumped the water on my head, and let out a small scream.

Neymar was laughing his ass off.

"I am so cold!" I yelled running to my room to change, again. After changing I came back downstairs and posted the video.

"We should start getting ready we have to be at the restaurant at 8:00" Neymar told everyone.

I decided to wear a black skirt with a floral top, and black heels. I did my hair and makeup and got dressed. After I finished I saw it was 7:20 pm.